03JUN12

Conversation with #beyondshadowrun at Sun 03 Jun 2012 07:01:56 PM EDT on Rivet_@irc.esper.net (irc)
(07:02:56 PM) Ancient: Riv, say when.
(07:03:26 PM) Rivet_: Just about
(07:03:39 PM) Rivet_: actually, carry on.
(07:03:52 PM) You are now known as Serribon
(07:04:21 PM) Nacht [Mibbit@ip98-168-148-192.ok.ok.cox.net] entered the room.
(07:05:03 PM) Vargas: (Hey Nacho)
(07:05:53 PM) Ancient is now known as D_M
(07:06:10 PM) D_M: Aaaand we're walking!
(07:06:50 PM) Nacht: (Nacho Nacho Man.....I want to be..a Nacho Man)
(07:07:01 PM) Nacht: (Hey, Vargas)
(07:07:05 PM) D_M: (Nacht's character is complete, btw, except for some equipment buy. Expect him to be with us by next week.)
(07:07:12 PM) Serribon: (w00)
(07:07:13 PM) ***Vargas ride upon a black stallion with his comrades. His chin is set, and the brim of his hat is artificially low. Ancient tombs explode into clouds of oily flame as the team's steeds slowly walk toward the camera.
(07:07:28 PM) Vargas: (snicker)
(07:07:35 PM) ***D_M facepalms.
(07:07:46 PM) Vargas: (I couldn't help myself)
(07:09:08 PM) D_M: Something like that. And/or lots and lots of plodding through the wilderness in boredom. Miriam observes that there ARE certain upsides to the Whump.
(07:10:00 PM) D_M: However, you all are hardened time-wanderers. You cover ground much faster than the average mortal might.
(07:11:16 PM) D_M: Vargas fast-tracks you all back to the tops of the mountains overlooking the great realm of mist. From there, you make easy work of the descent into the jungles of Serribon's realm.
(07:11:33 PM) D_M: You cross the jungles without incident. Even the giant bugs know better.
(07:12:10 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Well this is dreadful."
(07:12:37 PM) Vargas: "Blandness should not be mistaken for dreadfulness."
(07:12:42 PM) Serribon: "No. But it *is* unnatural."
(07:12:44 PM) D_M: You cross the river, and the rest of the jungle, and eventually you climb into the hills that once marked the border between the elven realm and the human empire. One limit the humans never got around to testing.
(07:13:49 PM) D_M: Somewhere on the far side of the hills, past the ruins of a small village that might once have been Ico or any number of similar tiny villages now gone.
(07:14:21 PM) ***Vargas tells the story of the human trading post he saw, and the flags of the Burning One's cult.
(07:14:36 PM) Vargas: "Ibram, don't pick a fight if we happen to run into some of those cultists."
(07:14:51 PM) D_M: You encounter a road through the wooded hills. This was an Andropolitan road, but it is somewhat overgrown in the decades since it was last maintained.
(07:16:18 PM) Serribon: "Hm. The cataclysm wasn't that long ago - do you suppose the empire was retreating before the fall?"
(07:16:38 PM) D_M: Miriam rides in silence.
(07:17:08 PM) D_M: GUPCs
(07:17:16 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+17
(07:17:16 PM) Emprah: Vargas: 26:9+17
(07:17:37 PM) Vargas: "I don't know. I think the realm of the elves to the south and east has always been the limit of the empire."
(07:17:38 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+19
(07:17:38 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 32:13+19
(07:17:53 PM) Serribon: -1
(07:17:55 PM) Vargas: "But I'm not really certain to be honest."
(07:18:18 PM) D_M: "
(07:18:35 PM) Serribon: "What I mean is, look how overgrown these ruins and the road have been. I don't think it would have been reclaimed quite to this extent since the cataclysm."
(07:18:43 PM) D_M: "History can be confusing. Especially when it's the future," Miriam observes.
(07:19:16 PM) D_M: Serribon, you hear some sign of ruckus ahead. Possibly the sounds of a fight.
(07:19:36 PM) Serribon: "There's a struggle up ahead. Miriam, let's check it out."
(07:19:55 PM) D_M: "Hm? Okay..."
(07:20:01 PM) ***Serribon is already heading into the bracken.
(07:20:01 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+1
(07:20:02 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 13:12+1
(07:20:02 PM) Vargas: "Borders move a lot. People rarely agr..." He falls silent as the scouts begin the stalking.
(07:20:15 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Don't pick a fight? All right."
(07:20:18 PM) D_M: Miriam shrugs at the others and follows Serribon,
(07:20:22 PM) Serribon: (stealthing at 18)
(07:20:30 PM) Serribon: (or 20 if this is wooded
(07:20:32 PM) Serribon: )
(07:20:35 PM) D_M: Miriam steps on a twig, but otherwise keeps up.
(07:20:50 PM) D_M: This is wooded, in this particular part. Looks like a lot of new growth, though.
(07:20:57 PM) ***Vargas waits at the ready with Ibram. He tosses Serribon the silver raven.
(07:21:17 PM) ***Serribon keeps it with him most of the time, anyway.
(07:22:07 PM) D_M: You all cut ahead a bit and come shortly into view of what looks like a classic highway robbery. A roving gang of marauders seems to have waylaid a group of travellers, killing most of the men. They now have the women folk and youngin's tied up, and are going through their wagons to account for the loot.
(07:22:37 PM) Serribon: Numbers and dispositions?
(07:23:33 PM) D_M: Oh, about a dozen ruffians with swords, spears, and axes. Maybe six females, and a couple of children and an old man.
(07:24:05 PM) Serribon: Guards on the prisoners?
(07:24:53 PM) D_M: Yeah, a couple of the more junior raiders.
(07:25:30 PM) ***Serribon signs to Miriam, [Go back or start shooting?]
(07:25:53 PM) D_M: [Send the bird. And then stall.]
(07:27:47 PM) ***Serribon gets out a scrap of parchment and a charcoal stick to scribble a message. "12 raiders. 6 victims. Assist." and sends it back like a maester.
(07:28:55 PM) D_M: The bird goes flapping back to the others. Others, stand by a moment. Serribon, now what? They're going to start raping the women or something shortly. Miriam is gesturing for you to go stall.
(07:29:11 PM) Vargas: "Ride Ibram!"
(07:29:36 PM) Serribon: [Can you take the guards?]
(07:29:38 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Ride where?"
(07:29:47 PM) ***Vargas points down the road!
(07:30:09 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Okay. Why?"
(07:30:10 PM) D_M: Miriam shrugs.
(07:30:33 PM) Vargas: "Bandits attacking travelers."
(07:30:48 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Oh that's a GOOD reason." *off he goes*
(07:31:00 PM) ***Vargas thunders after Ibram on his steed.
(07:31:20 PM) D_M: But all of that riding and thundering happens in a moment. First, I want to see how Serribon stalls.
(07:31:31 PM) Serribon: Is there anywhere dramatic to pop up and yell at them?
(07:32:29 PM) D_M: Absolutely. What kind of entrance do you want to make? Drop out of the trees, perhaps? Or maybe appear behind them while they're discussing precisely how to ravage one of the womenfolk?
(07:32:50 PM) D_M: Or would you like to open with a thrown axe, perhaps?
(07:33:12 PM) D_M: You know, as an attention-getter.
(07:33:13 PM) Serribon: No. Batmanning it, definitely. Is there cover enough to do so?
(07:33:34 PM) Vargas: (Caimanning)
(07:33:44 PM) D_M: This is a road through the woods. Describe your intentions.
(07:34:30 PM) Serribon: Ah. In that case, I'd like to get up in the branches and drop down among them. Are the wagons open wains or gypsy wagons or what?
(07:35:07 PM) D_M: A couple of wagons, one wain, and one gypsy-type coach.
(07:35:29 PM) D_M: Ladies and gentlemen, behold a /thorough/ gamer.
(07:36:01 PM) Serribon: Can I get to the coach?
(07:36:07 PM) D_M: Sure.
(07:36:21 PM) Serribon: Climb check to get up on it?
(07:36:29 PM) D_M: Yes.
(07:37:21 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+8
(07:37:21 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 28:20+8
(07:37:38 PM) D_M: Oh, I'm sorry. Failed by one.
(07:37:45 PM) D_M: I jest. The coach is yours.
(07:38:00 PM) Serribon: Are the draft animals still attached?
(07:38:25 PM) D_M: Yes.
(07:38:57 PM) Serribon: Ok. And distance to the marauders?
(07:39:12 PM) D_M: Spread amongst and about the wagons.
(07:40:27 PM) D_M: there are a couple of sentries keeping lookout up and down the road, but not much focused on the woods, since they figure that's their domain.
(07:40:54 PM) D_M: Describe your intent, Serribon.
(07:41:23 PM) Marauder_shields: oh shit
(07:41:29 PM) Marauder_shields: There is soemthign you all must download tonight
(07:41:34 PM) Marauder_shields: THE BERSERK MOVIE HAS BEEN SUBBED
(07:41:41 PM) Serribon: Wanna descend on the closest thing to a knot of them and start kicking ass, I guess.
(07:41:44 PM) Marauder_shields: (game move man)
(07:41:51 PM) Marauder_shields: (game over)
(07:42:18 PM) Serribon: Barring that, anybody look like a leader?
(07:43:34 PM) D_M: All right. Serribon, at Miriam's urging, slinks forward, puts on a head of steam, and then springs up a tree and onto the coach before those on the road have realized what's going on. Roll a charge attack, Serribon.
(07:44:54 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+19 (halberd)
(07:44:54 PM) Emprah: Serribon, (halberd): 38:19+19
(07:45:11 PM) Vargas: (Dragoon-ed)
(07:45:12 PM) D_M: Oh, I'm sorry, missed by one.
(07:45:15 PM) Serribon: (shoot. shoulda gone with the sword)
(07:45:15 PM) D_M: I jest.
(07:45:26 PM) Serribon: (actually, I did miss by one - the crit. ;) )
(07:46:11 PM) Vargas: (95% chance of Power Violence from the sky today. Bring your +8 umbrellas)
(07:46:56 PM) D_M: Serribon comes down on the one that looks most leaderish like some kind of evil Batman who just kills you. He uses his halberd to push himself to his feet, unfolding dramatically. Then he pulls the halberd out of the guy he landed on. The other nearby gangsters shout and jump back from him, calling their friends to their aid as they draw their weapons.
(07:47:38 PM) D_M: The other highwaymen gather 'round. "Who are you?" they ask. "You'll pay for this," they also state.
(07:48:18 PM) D_M: Oh, uou can roll damage if you want. Just to see if the guy is entirely dead or just mostly dead.
(07:48:40 PM) ***Serribon smiles behind his facemask. Not that they can see anything but a man-sized greenish-brown blur. "I am you doom. Surrender and you may yet see the morrow."
(07:48:55 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d10+8
(07:48:55 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 14:6+8
(07:49:20 PM) D_M: Oh, ok. He moans a little as he bleeds through his chest holes.
(07:50:08 PM) D_M: They consider it for a moment, and then one of them proposes, "He's just one man! Get him!" That one tries to close on you, Serribon, prompting an AoO as he closes from reach.
(07:50:19 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+17
(07:50:19 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 30:13+17
(07:50:26 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d10+8
(07:50:26 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 18:10+8
(07:50:27 PM) D_M: Damage.
(07:51:20 PM) D_M: Ah, a solid kill. You reach out with your halberd, parrying his sword and then shoving your blade into his throat. His head doesn't come entirely off, so you lower him to the ground and then retract your weapon.
(07:51:59 PM) D_M: Just then, two horses with riders come barreling around the corner. One of the riders is just some shrimp in a pointy hat, but the other one has a fire sword.
(07:52:23 PM) D_M: "He's not just one man!" a remaining villain declares. "We surrender!"
(07:53:00 PM) ***Vargas gives a battlecry as he follows Ibram around the corner.
(07:53:27 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *roars mightily like her really is a dragon man*
(07:53:31 PM) D_M: Serribon?
(07:54:20 PM) ***Serribon levels his blade at the remaining robbers. "Drop you weapons and put your hands in the air."
(07:55:01 PM) D_M: Weapons clatter like hail, and they raise their hands.
(07:55:21 PM) D_M: Vargas and Ibram, you all round the corner and charge down on slightly less than a dozen surrendering highwaymen.
(07:55:56 PM) ***Vargas looks for runners.
(07:56:01 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+17
(07:56:01 PM) Emprah: Vargas: 26:9+17
(07:56:07 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *just halts his horse becauase he sucks at fighting from it*
(07:56:23 PM) D_M: There is one guy fleeing into the bushes, Vargas.
(07:56:42 PM) ***Vargas glitterdusts him, "Runner!"
(07:56:51 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *just points his sword at him*
(07:56:55 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Stupid move*
(07:56:58 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+13
(07:56:59 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 25:12+13
(07:56:59 PM) D_M: Ibram, you have a target.
(07:57:05 PM) D_M: You have struck your target.
(07:57:08 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 4d6
(07:57:08 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 16
(07:57:12 PM) Marauder_shields: 16 fire damage
(07:57:27 PM) Marauder_shields: (Ibram always goes for the terrifying attacks)
(07:58:16 PM) D_M: There is an odd *woosh*, and a line of fire ignites across the gap. The fleeing guy is toasted and drops.
(07:59:06 PM) D_M: The highwaymen petition various gods for aid.
(07:59:42 PM) ***Vargas then looks for his comrades. There is Serribon surrounding 10 guys by himself, and then Miriam is somewhere. Then he looks for civvies. "Ibram, help Serribon. Miriam?"
(08:00:11 PM) D_M: Miriam is over with the prisoners, making sure they're ok as she sets them loose.
(08:00:12 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *dismoutns and nods to serribon, doing the handtalk gestures.* [We'll have to execute 'em all like last time, won't we?]
(08:01:16 PM) D_M: Well, lads?
(08:01:18 PM) Serribon: [Probably.]
(08:01:25 PM) ***Vargas will leave the living to Miriam, and start checking the fallen to see who can be saved.
(08:02:05 PM) ***Serribon suppresses the blur to communicate.
(08:02:07 PM) D_M: These guys look to have made sure of the ones they put down, though the first badguy Serribon dropped on is still alive. Sorta.
(08:02:24 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *walks over to the saved folks* "Ya'll right?" *he says, grumpily*
(08:03:07 PM) D_M: Ibram is lavished with high praise and gratitude for saving them.
(08:03:23 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *hands out food*
(08:03:37 PM) D_M: Make a long story short for me, fellers. What do you do with the bads and the goods?
(08:04:21 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *gives them the King's justice*
(08:04:23 PM) ***Vargas will have the bandits stand in front of their weapons on the ground. He wishes to see which ones have blood on their weapons. Which ones draw flies.
(08:04:31 PM) Serribon: After making sure we weren't mistaken (and the women and fallen weren't actually the aggressors attacking a merchant caravan)... yeah, we have to put them down.
(08:05:35 PM) D_M: Serribon finds that this is one of the 999 out of a 1000 incidents in which things are exactly as they seem.
(08:06:06 PM) Marauder_shields: (hahaha serribon plays white wolf while Ibram plays wHFB I swear)
(08:06:43 PM) ***Vargas will let Ibram dispense the King's Justice, as he eloquently states. Now, for the survivors. Which way were they travelling?
(08:06:44 PM) D_M: Vargas, only a few of them actually have bloodied weapons.
(08:07:10 PM) Vargas: Oh, why is that? Were only a few of them doing most of the killing?
(08:07:15 PM) Vargas: That makes things interesting.
(08:07:21 PM) D_M: Correct.
(08:07:39 PM) Vargas: "Ibram, you may kill these men with the bloodied weapons."
(08:07:50 PM) Serribon: Were there enough menfolk for all of them to have had a chance to kill somebody? There were a dozen raiders - might just not have been enough victims to go around.
(08:07:59 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "May? They all made the choice to strike these people."
(08:08:03 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *glowers at V*
(08:08:17 PM) D_M: The good guys were headed north, and wish to continue that way.
(08:08:30 PM) Vargas: (We are headed east?)
(08:08:33 PM) D_M: Yes.
(08:08:43 PM) Vargas: How far is their destination?
(08:08:55 PM) D_M: A couple days' journey.
(08:09:16 PM) Vargas: Are any of the bandit's mere boys?
(08:09:26 PM) D_M: Yes, a couple.
(08:10:28 PM) Vargas: "I think we should spare the saplings. They can be punished at our destination, and they may yet turn a leaf. What do you say, Ibram?"
(08:10:53 PM) Vargas: "We're only a couple days from the town, and we can turn them in after finishing the escort."
(08:11:27 PM) D_M: Ibby? Serribon?
(08:11:37 PM) Serribon: "I would agree. These people will need someone to unload their wagons at their destination."
(08:11:48 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *grunts, cutting down the ones V says*
(08:11:54 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Whatever."
(08:12:13 PM) D_M: So you kill all but the kiddies? Or just the ones who killed today?
(08:12:35 PM) Serribon: The adult men, as they did with the wagoneers.
(08:12:52 PM) D_M: Roger.
(08:13:57 PM) D_M: It only takes you a few days out of your way to make sure the remaining travellers reach their destination. You leave the younger boys in the care of their would-be victims. One of the older lads runs off at some point. Anyway, mission accomplished. You are able to resume your travels.
(08:14:15 PM) Serribon: What sort of place did we escort them to?
(08:14:23 PM) D_M: Just a gathering village.
(08:14:27 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *doesn't let him run for long*
(08:14:40 PM) D_M: Some humans are trying to rebuild. Word has gotten out to the ocala.
(08:14:42 PM) D_M: locals.
(08:14:45 PM) Serribon: Suggests that Vargas and Miriam gather what news they can.
(08:15:26 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+18 (diplo for gather info as we travel, just for interesting details on conditions to the east and south)
(08:15:26 PM) Emprah: Vargas, (diplo for gather info as we travel, just for interesting details on conditions to the east and south): 20:2+18
(08:15:36 PM) D_M: That's basically what you learn. This village is growing as scattered peoples hear about it and move here, banding together for mutual support and survival against the dangers of the wilderness.
(08:15:50 PM) D_M: South and east are still a wilderness.
(08:16:31 PM) D_M: Continuing on?
(08:16:36 PM) Vargas: Aye
(08:17:23 PM) Nacht: (Hey, Vargas)a
(08:17:29 PM) D_M: As you venture east from the hills toward Andropolis, you reach the edge of what was once the grasslands. You can feel the dryness in the air that reminds you you will not find Andropolis of old.
(08:17:34 PM) D_M: GUPCs.
(08:17:35 PM) Nacht: (sorry
(08:17:47 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+17
(08:17:47 PM) Emprah: Vargas: 26:9+17
(08:17:49 PM) Nacht: (stupid ass cat likes to walk on the keyboard)
(08:18:20 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+20
(08:18:20 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 21:1+20
(08:18:26 PM) Serribon: (-2 if not woods)
(08:18:41 PM) D_M: Serribon manages not to win at GUPC, for once in his life.
(08:18:50 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+1
(08:18:50 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 7:6+1
(08:18:55 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *manages to fail*
(08:18:59 PM) D_M: Still better than Ibram, though.
(08:19:04 PM) D_M: Vargas?
(08:19:08 PM) Vargas: (already rolled)
(08:19:11 PM) Vargas: 26
(08:19:16 PM) D_M: Oh, so you did.
(08:19:59 PM) D_M: Vargas, looking back over your shoulder, you discover several figures bearing down on you by horseback. As they notice that you've noticed them, they draw weapons. One of them hoists a staff that glows with magical energy of some sort.
(08:20:28 PM) ***Vargas says, "Incoming from behind!"
(08:21:03 PM) D_M: You all have a round or two to prepare.
(08:21:03 PM) Vargas: (are we on a road?)
(08:21:41 PM) D_M: Yes, one of the Andro legacy highways.
(08:21:43 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Ho there! What do you wish of us?"
(08:21:54 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *will call out when they get into visual range*
(08:22:11 PM) ***Vargas will cast overland flight, followed by improved invis. He flies off to prep for gunship.
(08:24:21 PM) D_M: Vargas, roll Reflex! As soon as you cast invis, the wizard casts Glitterdust on your square. Or cube, as you are flying.
(08:24:38 PM) ***Serribon wheels his mount around.
(08:24:45 PM) Vargas: (is this to dodge sphere of effect?)
(08:24:57 PM) Vargas: (Or just resist the spell?)
(08:25:23 PM) D_M: Just to resist the blindness. Glitterdust offers no save vs being glittered.
(08:25:31 PM) Vargas: (will save for blindness)
(08:25:39 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+11 (will)
(08:25:39 PM) Emprah: Vargas, (will): 30:19+11
(08:26:02 PM) D_M: Vargas easily blinks away the blindness and realizes with annoyance that he is outlined.
(08:26:14 PM) D_M: Vargas, roll Spellcraft.
(08:26:29 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+20
(08:26:29 PM) Emprah: Vargas: 36:16+20
(08:27:25 PM) D_M: Low CL on that spell. The guy riding down on your guys is a clever caster, but he's not higher than level 5 or so.
(08:27:34 PM) Vargas: (nodnod)
(08:27:44 PM) Vargas: (inits as riders clash?)
(08:28:57 PM) D_M: Serribon and Ibram, you two take side-by-side and Ibram delivers his greeting. His greeting is greeted with an ultimatum as the riders close. There are five of them, and they are quite diverse. A dwarf, a couple of humans, an elf, and a child--no, that's halfling!
(08:29:29 PM) D_M: Their ultimatum: "Throw down your weapons and surrender to justice, villains, or face it here and now!"
(08:30:23 PM) Serribon: "Justice in who's name?"
(08:31:47 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "...."
(08:32:08 PM) D_M: "In the name of all those innocent travellers on whom you have preyed," says the dwarf grimly, advancing ahead of the others. He seems to be the leader. He carries a holy symbol, an old piece bearing the mark of Heironeus.
(08:32:42 PM) Vargas: (sense motive?)
(08:32:45 PM) D_M: Roll it.
(08:32:47 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+17
(08:32:47 PM) Emprah: Vargas: 31:14+17
(08:33:01 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+4
(08:33:02 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 11:7+4
(08:33:09 PM) Serribon: (*shrug*)
(08:33:10 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *lowers his sword, the flame guttering out*
(08:33:19 PM) D_M: He seems sincere. You're gonna face some old fashioned dwarfish justice, villains!
(08:33:43 PM) D_M: Vargas, the other spellcaster is a human, and he's watching you like a hawk. Canny feller.
(08:33:45 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Oh you bloody idiot." <dwarvish> "We'd just taken out some bandits earlier ourselves, we're not ones ourselves."
(08:33:56 PM) ***Vargas calls out, "Hold back, guys. I think he's genuine."
(08:34:05 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *sounds like kra'ack zkadka blarhagha to everyone else*
(08:34:11 PM) Nacht: (WWTD?)
(08:34:17 PM) Serribon: "We will not surrender, but we will hear you. The only travellers we have seen were some highwaymen who knocked over a pair of wagons."
(08:34:17 PM) ***Vargas hovers like an invisible glittering Iron Man.
(08:35:00 PM) Serribon: "We escorted the survivors to a new village several days west."
(08:35:14 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *glares at them like a bearded captain america*
(08:35:45 PM) Marauder_shields: http://media.photobucket.com/image/stephen%20colbert%20paladin/nightmaj/stephen_colbert_paladin_by_todd_loc.jpg shave him and give him glasses
(08:36:09 PM) Vargas: (That picture is so funny. Never gets old)
(08:37:21 PM) D_M: The dwarf seems surprised to hear his own tongue, but he narrows his eyes. "A likely story. You are all armed to the teeth--except for your harlot, yonder--and I dare say you are all of you killers. Except maybe the harlot. I say again, throw down your weapons, or we will not be merciful. Know that we have bested many a monster! We have a wizard with us!"
(08:37:51 PM) Serribon: "Who doesn't, these days?"
(08:38:41 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "I won't surrender, but you're welcome to test the truth of things." *he sheathes his sword*
(08:38:46 PM) D_M: "I'm warning you, dark one! I know the evil of your kind! You have until the count of three!"
(08:39:18 PM) ***Serribon looks around, trying to figure out who he's talking to.
(08:39:23 PM) D_M: "One!"
(08:39:46 PM) Vargas: "Don't hurt them, guys. They just don't know what they are doing."
(08:39:53 PM) D_M: He's talking to you, Serribon!
(08:40:07 PM) D_M: The five opponents ready their weapons, tensing.
(08:40:10 PM) D_M: "Two!"
(08:40:41 PM) D_M: two and a half..l
(08:41:04 PM) ***Vargas casts Wall of Force, and drops behind it.
(08:41:09 PM) Serribon: "We will offer you no battle unless you start one. But likewise, we will not simply surrender our lives on your say-so. I, for one, have no idea who any of you are, or any reason to accept your authority."
(08:41:11 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Throw it down, Serri. With Miriam and I here, we'll, oh dammit."
(08:41:16 PM) D_M: Wall of force where?
(08:41:47 PM) Vargas: Between the two parties. V will cry out, [Wall of Force] so the team doesn't charge their own wall.
(08:42:47 PM) D_M: "He's casting a spell!" cries the other wizard, unleashing a gout of icy iciness at our heroes. The dwarf quickly shouts "Three!" and charges.
(08:43:00 PM) Serribon: "Wouldn't do that."
(08:43:54 PM) D_M: The dwarf's horse runs headlong into the invisible wall just after the icy blast splashes on it. The horse strikes with a rather sickening thud and a whinney, and then falls over.
(08:44:03 PM) D_M: The others rein up short.
(08:44:21 PM) Serribon: "Is your companion badly hurt?"
(08:44:23 PM) ***Vargas says, "Don't make me turn the lot of you into snails."
(08:45:27 PM) Vargas: "Sorry about the horse, but that's what you get for calling Miriam a harlot."
(08:45:29 PM) D_M: "What is this sorcery?" asks the non-wizard human of the wizard-human. The wizard is baffled. "Some kind of... sorcery... I've not seen its like."
(08:46:02 PM) D_M: "Krugan, are yeh all right?" asks the Halfling in a thick Scottish accent because I said so.
(08:47:11 PM) D_M: "I'm fine!" replies the entirely accentless and well-spoken dwarf as he clambers to his feet. "Horse is out for the night, though. What is this trickery, devils? You can not trifle with justice!"
(08:47:22 PM) Vargas: "It's a Wall of Force, friend. I'll let it down if you will all calm down."
(08:47:52 PM) Vargas: "Who told you that we were villians in the first place?"
(08:48:20 PM) D_M: "If you are are the peaceful lot you so proclaim, then why do you insist on holding your weapons against us?" demands the dwarf.
(08:48:24 PM) ***Vargas drops invisible as a peace offering.
(08:48:41 PM) Serribon: "Because you rode up on us with your weapons drawn?"
(08:48:46 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "I notably sheathed mine."
(08:48:51 PM) Vargas: "The roads are dangerous, and because we have a little reason to trust you as you have to trust us."
(08:48:56 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *growls at them, bristle-bearded*
(08:50:40 PM) D_M: The dwarf gathers himself up and approaches the wall, wrapping on it a couple of times with the pommel of his sword. "Marauders have plagued this land for the better part of a year now, so say the local farmers. Hearing of this, we set about to find the tracks of these villains, and what we find, the only souls sufficiently armed within a hundred leagues, are you."
(08:50:49 PM) D_M: rapping, pardon.
(08:51:20 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "That explains it. We found your bandits and put them to the sword some time ago."
(08:51:35 PM) Vargas: (How long ago was that, narrative time?)
(08:51:43 PM) D_M: Three days.
(08:52:02 PM) Vargas: "Did you pass by a little village, about three days north of here yet?"
(08:52:54 PM) D_M: "So you say," says the dwarf. "But can you prove it? Many a grieving widow, and many a ghost for that matter, would think ill of us if we let you go on your word alone, only to discover that you are the murderers we seek."
(08:52:59 PM) D_M: And then Vargas asks his question.
(08:53:08 PM) D_M: And the dwarf responds:
(08:53:45 PM) D_M: "I know the village you speak of. We came from there, one week past. It was they who put us on this hunt, by their pitiful tales."
(08:54:53 PM) Vargas: "What if I could take you there, and have you speak with the survivors of the attack we chanced upon? I can take three of you with me, and we'll have this clarified within the hour."
(08:56:00 PM) D_M: The dwarf stares at Vargas for a long moment, and then he looks back at his wizard. The wizard purses his lips and says, "I believe he has such power. Do you trust him, though?"
(08:58:04 PM) Serribon: "We can go two and two. I suppose we can even let you choose which of us goes with you."
(08:58:19 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "You don't have much choice. You can try to fight us and lose, or you can go with him, learn the truth, and feel vindicated."
(08:58:31 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "I'll be honest, I don't like killing decent folk."
(08:59:35 PM) D_M: The dwarf says, "Here is my proposal: You will give one of yours as hostage, under the sword of Trunan, yonder." The human fighter shifts on his saddle. "If I am not returned in one hour, I can guarantee you the death of at least that one before my men are overcome. This is the deal"
(09:01:16 PM) D_M: Ping?
(09:01:18 PM) Vargas: (typing)
(09:01:21 PM) D_M: k
(09:03:07 PM) ***Vargas sighs in frustration. "Do you have any idea how unreasonable a standard you've placed on total strangers? We have been quite accomadating. As convenient as teleportation is, I can't make a 100% promise it won't take us to the wrong place, and delay our trip by a day. I'm lucky I prepared enough to take us there and back."
(09:03:37 PM) ***Vargas asks his comrades, "Are any of you comfortable with this? I won't ask any of you to sit under the chopping block."
(09:04:13 PM) Serribon: "No. It is an unreasonable request, as we have no more reason to trust them than they do us."
(09:04:29 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "I'll be their stupid hostage."
(09:04:43 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Miriam, keep my shit."
(09:04:59 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *removes all his armor and gear, handing it off to Miriam*
(09:05:00 PM) Serribon: "An even pairing is more than fair. Those who remain would still outnumber us."
(09:05:10 PM) D_M: The dwarf snorts. "Justice for countless murders does not wait for your convenience. If I am to give myself as a hostage to your wizard to sort this out, you can do me at least the equal. Make it so, if you would prove your innocense."
(09:05:29 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *walks over to the dwarf in his padded undergear*
(09:05:38 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "I'm impatient already."
(09:05:39 PM) Serribon: "Ibram, you do not have to do that."
(09:05:58 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Yeah well I'm tired of waiting around while we bandy words."
(09:06:35 PM) D_M: Trunan dismounts and draws his sword. "Face about and kneel," he orders Ibram.
(09:07:46 PM) D_M: Shall it be so?
(09:07:52 PM) ***Vargas looks at Miriam.
(09:08:09 PM) D_M: Miriam looks at Vargas and shrugs.
(09:08:36 PM) D_M: "Keep an eye on the woman," says the Halfling. "She may be more than just their harlot."
(09:09:12 PM) ***Vargas looks to Ibram. "Are you certain?"
(09:09:26 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Yeah."
(09:09:40 PM) D_M: So! Ibram submits, kneeling down and allowing a sword to be placed across his throat.
(09:09:44 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "No kneeling though. I'll die on my feet."
(09:09:55 PM) D_M: or not.
(09:10:15 PM) D_M: "You'll kneel. If you speak the truth, no one will die."
(09:10:42 PM) D_M: Trunan, meanwhile kinda chuckles. "You know," he says sotto voce to I
(09:10:49 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *frowns* "I don't like kneelin."
(09:11:14 PM) Serribon: (What does he say to Ibram?)
(09:11:24 PM) Vargas: "No, he will not kneel. Ibram, naked in his trunks, could break the whole lot of you with his bare hands. You are not the judge and jury, you are mere justice seekers among unknown peers."
(09:11:26 PM) D_M: Ibram, "I know what you mean, but Kneeling is kind of the point of being a hostage. You know, placing yourself at somebody else's mercy?
(09:12:00 PM) Serribon: "You agreed to this mummer's farce, Ibram. Do as they say."
(09:12:37 PM) Serribon: "But know, if this is a ruse, you will all die."
(09:12:57 PM) D_M: The dwarf growls at Serribon, "I say the same to you."
(09:13:25 PM) Serribon: "I'm certain you'll try."
(09:13:35 PM) Vargas: "Serribon, would you come with me? We might need your help to track if we go off target."
(09:14:05 PM) ***Serribon looks over the other party and then to Ibram and Miriam, "I suppose."
(09:14:13 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *growls and kneels*
(09:14:13 PM) ***Vargas casts Secure Shelter. "Here, get comfortable. This will help me target on the return trip."
(09:14:24 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Just get this stupid crap over with'
(09:14:27 PM) ***Vargas conjures a freaking cabin in the middle of the road from nothing.
(09:14:39 PM) D_M: The other wizard scribbles notes furiously.
(09:14:59 PM) D_M: Until he notices his companions looking askance at him, and then he sheepishly tries to hide his notebook.
(09:15:20 PM) Vargas: "Alright, hold my hands."
(09:15:27 PM) D_M: All right, so Is this it? Vargas takes Serribon and the dwarf, leaving Ibram on his knees and the harlot to cover his butt?
(09:15:38 PM) D_M: The dwarf raises an eyebrow and then holds hands.
(09:15:46 PM) Serribon: S'ppose so.
(09:16:10 PM) ***Serribon takes V's other.
(09:16:18 PM) D_M: Poof?
(09:16:28 PM) ***Vargas focuses on the village they just departed. He recalls with his artist's eye the town, the people, the square. He speaks the magic words of power. Poof.
(09:17:16 PM) D_M: Ten minutes later, Vargas, Serribon, and the dwarf pop back into existence. "Turns out they were telling the truth," says the dwarf.
(09:17:32 PM) D_M: Trunan goes, "No shit?" and releases Ibram. The others stand down.
(09:18:11 PM) D_M: "Yeah, well, the female still looks shady to me," says the halfling.
(09:18:31 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Of course. She's a whore." *ibram growls sarcastically, as he goes to get his gear back*
(09:18:50 PM) Vargas: "If one of you calls Miriam a harlot one more time, I'm going to turn you into a chicken."
(09:19:04 PM) Serribon: (or shoot you in the gut with a crossbow)
(09:19:06 PM) Vargas: "I swear to Gott. It's not funny."
(09:19:16 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *gives Vargas a look* "I'd peck you in the leg if you tried."
(09:19:25 PM) D_M: "Hey!" says Miriam. "Was! Was a whore. Technically, a sex slave, to be particular."
(09:19:30 PM) Vargas: "You would make a delicious omelette."
(09:19:36 PM) ***Vargas chuckles.
(09:19:40 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "That'd be an egg."
(09:19:54 PM) Serribon: "He said he'd turn you into a chicken, not a rooster."
(09:20:07 PM) Vargas: "You aren't helping, Miriam."
(09:20:11 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "anyway..." *he puts his armor and helmet back on*
(09:20:15 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Now what?"
(09:20:22 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *looks over at the dorf*
(09:20:36 PM) D_M: The dwarf facepalms. "Well, come on, lads. Our work here is done. Got done by this lot three days ago."
(09:20:48 PM) Serribon: "Now, they go on their way and we continue on ours."
(09:20:53 PM) D_M: "I dunno," says Trunan. "*
(09:21:04 PM) D_M: "I kinda still want to fight 'em."
(09:21:25 PM) ***Vargas rolls his eyes.
(09:21:34 PM) D_M: "Shut up, Tru," says the wizard. "I think that wizard really could turn you into a chicken."
(09:21:49 PM) D_M: The other adventurers turn and head back toward the hills.
(09:22:18 PM) D_M: "I will says this," adds the wizard as they depart.
(09:22:38 PM) D_M: "A party of that power goes far to explain the other stories they told us."
(09:22:59 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Other stories?"
(09:23:03 PM) Vargas: "What stories?"
(09:23:46 PM) D_M: Just then, you hear a terrible roar, and look toward the woods to see something arcing up out of the foliage, through the sky toward you.
(09:24:17 PM) D_M: It seems to be a small wagon.
(09:24:26 PM) Vargas: "DODGE!"
(09:24:29 PM) Serribon: "Those don't normally fly..."
(09:24:51 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+11 vs everyone
(09:25:03 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+11
(09:25:03 PM) Emprah: D_M: 23:12+11
(09:25:25 PM) D_M: -4 on that, for range.
(09:25:27 PM) Vargas: (AC is 20 here)
(09:25:30 PM) D_M: 19 hit anyone?
(09:25:59 PM) Serribon: AC 24
(09:26:33 PM) D_M: The wagon comes crashing down amongst the other adventuring party, and its pieces barrage our heroes for no damage. A horse is straight killed.
(09:27:09 PM) D_M: INITs.
(09:27:12 PM) ***Serribon wheels on Trunan, "Will fighting with us satisfy you?"
(09:27:16 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+7
(09:27:17 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 20:13+7
(09:27:18 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+1 (init)
(09:27:18 PM) Emprah: Vargas, (init): 9:8+1
(09:27:31 PM) D_M: "Damn right!" declares Trunan.
(09:28:02 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+2
(09:28:02 PM) Emprah: D_M: 13:11+2
(09:28:29 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+1
(09:28:29 PM) Emprah: D_M: 12:11+1
(09:28:39 PM) D_M: Ibram?
(09:29:15 PM) D_M: Serribon, your go. No sign of the enemy at this point. Just the treeline.
(09:29:52 PM) Serribon: "I'll see what we've got. Prepare yourselves for anything."
(09:30:04 PM) ***Serribon dismounts and heads for the trees.
(09:30:05 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+2
(09:30:06 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 17:15+2
(09:30:28 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Shit I'm always ready."
(09:30:59 PM) Serribon: also:
(09:31:25 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+15 (k:nature to try and ID the roar-er)
(09:31:25 PM) Emprah: Serribon, (k:nature to try and ID the roar-er): 35:20+15
(09:32:15 PM) D_M: Ibram, to finish getting your armor on in time, you will have to don hastily with the help of at least two additional people. it will take the three of you the next three rounds, and you will suffer a -1 AC penalty during the fight.
(09:32:55 PM) D_M: Miriam and the halfling will assist you.
(09:33:04 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *will don hastily then*
(09:33:58 PM) D_M: ibram and his helpers spend round 1 hastily donning. Vargas, action?
(09:34:04 PM) D_M: Serribon, stand by.
(09:34:08 PM) Serribon: 'kay
(09:34:17 PM) ***Vargas will cast normal invis, and fly up to see what's coming.
(09:34:19 PM) D_M: Serribon as disappeared into the trees.
(09:34:38 PM) Vargas: Actually, hold that.
(09:34:52 PM) ***Vargas first summons Lumiel, then casts Invis and flies up.
(09:35:28 PM) D_M: All right, round one, Vargas conducts a summons. The summoning circle appears as a flash and grows across the weedy road surface.
(09:35:47 PM) D_M: Round two. Serribon, you may react to your discovery.
(09:36:46 PM) D_M: Ibram and his helpers continue to frantically get him dressed.
(09:36:58 PM) ***Serribon will head back to the edge of the treeline and call out to the others, "Giant incoming!"
(09:37:31 PM) D_M: Serribon, you stop at the treeline? This thing is right on your heels, for all practical purposes.
(09:37:55 PM) Serribon: Oh, I guess not, then.
(09:38:07 PM) D_M: Running back to the group?
(09:38:10 PM) ***Serribon continues back to join the others in formation.
(09:38:43 PM) D_M: Serribon explodes from the forest, hollering about a giant as he runs full tilt toward the team.
(09:38:57 PM) D_M: Vargas, do you still wish, upon the completion of your summons, to invis and fly?
(09:39:05 PM) Vargas: (negatory)
(09:39:20 PM) ***Vargas will cast Haste on the team, and Lumiel will cast Aid on himself.
(09:39:37 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d8+6 (tmp HP from Aid)
(09:39:37 PM) Emprah: Vargas, (tmp HP from Aid): 13:7+6
(09:39:41 PM) Serribon: What type of giant are we looking at?
(09:40:04 PM) D_M: It was impossible to make out as it came crashing through the foliage toward you, You'll find out in one more round, though.
(09:40:06 PM) Serribon: My ID check should peg anything up to CR22
(09:40:11 PM) D_M: Vargas, complete?
(09:40:16 PM) Vargas: (aye)
(09:40:46 PM) D_M: You notice about this time that a couple of the other adventuring party were severely injured by the wagon falling out of the sky on them. They're struggling to get their act together.
(09:40:52 PM) Vargas: Lumiel will say, "Got you with your armor down, did they?"
(09:41:15 PM) Vargas: "Lumiel, guard the others under the crushed wagon! Serribon, buy some time!"
(09:41:27 PM) Vargas: (Lumiel was snarking at Ibby, hehe)
(09:41:30 PM) D_M: Round three, Serribon, you are back with the team, and you can hear the trees crashing in the forest. It'll reach you guys at the end of its turn this round.
(09:42:20 PM) Vargas: "Miriam, help the wounded!"
(09:42:28 PM) D_M: "Trunan, don't worry about me!" cries the dwarf. "Take the line with the others! Hold that thing off!"
(09:42:28 PM) Vargas: (wait, Miriam is helping ibby)
(09:42:34 PM) Vargas: (sorry)
(09:42:43 PM) D_M: No, that's in character.
(09:42:54 PM) D_M: "Amost done here!"
(09:43:21 PM) D_M: Serribon?
(09:43:28 PM) Serribon: "The things I do for you people..." He heads back into the trees to harrass the giant.
(09:43:39 PM) D_M: Serribon turns for the trees!
(09:43:46 PM) D_M: Stand by, Serribon.
(09:44:16 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Oh shut up I can outfight you any day."
(09:44:47 PM) D_M: Ibram, you work frantically on your armor. Almost done... AN ENORMOUS GIANT EXPLODES FROM THE FOREST! It swings a giant club high as it races toward you. It's ugly! A single curved horn on its forehead, over a single, enormous eye.
(09:45:08 PM) D_M: "Well," says the halfling, "I guess those stories were also true."
(09:45:22 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> shit kill the pupeteer its a harryhausen monster
(09:45:55 PM) D_M: The cyclops charges the group, and Serribon charges the Cyclops. The two meet half way. The cyclops is Huge sized, so it beats Serribon's reach by a square. Acro to cross the gap, Serribon.
(09:46:24 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+15
(09:46:24 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 20:5+15
(09:47:15 PM) Serribon: Oh, that's probably not good.
(09:47:42 PM) D_M: Vargas, as Serribon charges the cyclops's knee about 80 feet away, it is your turn.
(09:47:49 PM) D_M: The cyclops takes a swing at Serribon...
(09:48:01 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+24
(09:48:02 PM) Emprah: D_M: 28:4+24
(09:48:04 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d5
(09:48:04 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 1
(09:48:14 PM) D_M: THAT is why you wear it!
(09:48:16 PM) Serribon: (*whew*)
(09:48:51 PM) ***Vargas is feeling the beat today. He does the most elegant, faintest moonwalk and points a finger to emit a little green ray.
(09:48:52 PM) D_M: The blow comes down square on the exact spot where Serribon isn't really. Serribon, you can feel the pressure change in your ears as the club goes by. Your attack.
(09:49:09 PM) D_M: link it, V.
(09:49:20 PM) D_M: Serribon, your rolls.
(09:49:21 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+20 (we're hasted, right?)
(09:49:22 PM) Emprah: Serribon, (we're hasted, right?): 36:16+20
(09:49:23 PM) Vargas: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/d/disintegrate
(09:49:26 PM) D_M: You are.
(09:49:36 PM) Serribon: So that's my charge attack, I guess.
(09:49:41 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d10+8
(09:49:41 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 13:5+8
(09:49:42 PM) D_M: Hit Serribon. AC 26-2
(09:49:57 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+6+1 (no range penalty. Is this firing in melee with something that big?)
(09:49:57 PM) Emprah: Vargas, (no range penalty. Is this firing in melee with something that big?): 16:9+6+1
(09:50:01 PM) D_M: You slash at its shin.
(09:50:07 PM) D_M: It is, Vargas.
(09:50:17 PM) Vargas: (what's the touch AC?)
(09:51:20 PM) Serribon: (think it's 9, if he's using a standard block)
(09:51:51 PM) D_M: Hit, Vargas.
(09:51:53 PM) Vargas: (If it hits, roll a fort save. DC... 22)
(09:52:14 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+12 Fort
(09:52:14 PM) Emprah: D_M, Fort: 20:8+12
(09:52:20 PM) D_M: FAIL! He fails!
(09:52:24 PM) Vargas: ,roll 22d6
(09:52:24 PM) Emprah: Vargas: 73
(09:52:36 PM) Vargas: (mwahahaha)
(09:52:46 PM) D_M: Wow.
(09:53:07 PM) Serribon: (hahah.)
(09:54:09 PM) D_M: The thin green beam strikes home, and the cyclops is momentarily encompassed in a faint green glow. It staggers as its every surface pales and cracks. Blood oozes from all over it.
(09:54:19 PM) D_M: Serribon, go.
(09:54:30 PM) D_M: Ibram, you are fully armored, at AC-1
(09:54:57 PM) ***Serribon continues hacking at the colossus's legs.
(09:55:13 PM) D_M: (You really are Iron Man today, Vargas.)
(09:55:16 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+18
(09:55:17 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 28:10+18
(09:55:18 PM) Vargas: (I swear)
(09:55:21 PM) D_M: Hit.
(09:55:21 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+13
(09:55:22 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 29:16+13
(09:55:26 PM) D_M: Hit.
(09:55:34 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+8
(09:55:35 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 22:14+8
(09:55:39 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+18
(09:55:39 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 23:5+18
(09:55:51 PM) Serribon: ,roll 2d10+16
(09:55:51 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 24:8+16
(09:56:06 PM) D_M: AC 26
(09:56:41 PM) D_M: Oh, I forgot the cyclops's actual action last round.
(09:57:00 PM) D_M: Wait, no, nevermind.
(09:57:13 PM) D_M: Wait, yes, but at a penalty.
(09:57:14 PM) Serribon: yeah. should be his turn for this round
(09:57:34 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+24+2-2
(09:57:34 PM) Emprah: D_M: 28:4+24+2-2
(09:57:42 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d5
(09:57:43 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 2
(09:57:52 PM) Serribon: Hit
(09:57:57 PM) D_M: ,roll 3d8+19
(09:57:57 PM) Emprah: D_M: 30:11+19
(09:57:58 PM) Vargas: (What are we fighting?)
(09:58:05 PM) Serribon: (a Great Cyclops, I believe)
(09:58:08 PM) D_M: A Great Cyclops.
(09:58:27 PM) D_M: Ok, now Serribon, all of your rolls, vs AC 26. I see two hits.
(09:58:58 PM) Serribon: Yeah, two hits, did 24 damage.
(09:59:23 PM) Serribon: Did we tie on init or something?
(09:59:30 PM) D_M: Ibram, uou are suited up. The fight is 80 feet away.
(09:59:55 PM) D_M: (No, I just got things out of order. I gave him his AoO but forgot his actual attack.)
(10:00:28 PM) D_M: Your full attack is the top of the round. Next is Ibram. Ibram, the fight is 80 feet away. You are fully armored AC-1
(10:00:41 PM) Lathi [~androirc@r75-110-123-103.rmntcmtc02.rcmtnc.ab.dh.suddenlink.net] entered the room.
(10:00:45 PM) Marauder_shields: okay
(10:01:01 PM) D_M: You watch Serribon take a massive Glancing blow that staggers him to one side.
(10:01:03 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *will move full tilt to catch up then*
(10:01:09 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Dammit serri!"
(10:01:15 PM) D_M: How far do you get, Ibram?
(10:01:20 PM) Vargas: (you are hasted, so you have 60' move?)
(10:01:22 PM) D_M: Normal terrain.
(10:01:32 PM) Marauder_shields: hell a charge
(10:01:33 PM) D_M: Should be able to charge in, ibram.
(10:01:51 PM) D_M: Trunan does also. Roll it, Ibram. You and he charge side by side.
(10:02:09 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+21
(10:02:09 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 32:11+21
(10:02:11 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+11
(10:02:11 PM) Emprah: D_M: 23:12+11
(10:02:17 PM) D_M: Hit, Ibram. Miss, Trunan.
(10:02:24 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d8+7
(10:02:24 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 10:3+7
(10:02:28 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d6
(10:02:28 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 2
(10:02:34 PM) Marauder_shields: 12 damage including flames
(10:02:54 PM) D_M: The cyclops roars as more puny tinylings join the fight against his shins.
(10:03:03 PM) D_M: His shins are really smarting. He retaliates.
(10:03:29 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+24 (v Ibram)
(10:03:29 PM) Emprah: D_M, (v Ibram): 31:7+24
(10:03:51 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+19 (v Serribon)
(10:03:51 PM) Emprah: D_M, (v Serribon): 25:6+19
(10:04:00 PM) Lathi: ,roll 1d5
(10:04:00 PM) Emprah: Lathi: 5
(10:04:13 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+14 (v Trunan)
(10:04:13 PM) Emprah: D_M, (v Trunan): 21:7+14
(10:04:21 PM) Vargas: (Would you guys prefer I grease his great club, or try to Slow him, or start blasting away to help burn him down?)
(10:04:48 PM) D_M: Hits?
(10:04:58 PM) D_M: Ibram, I believe a 31 hits you after your charge.
(10:04:59 PM) Lathi: Wait ac is 25 w/ 2-weap def
(10:05:23 PM) D_M: ,roll 3d8+19 (Ibby damage)
(10:05:23 PM) Emprah: D_M, (Ibby damage): 32:13+19
(10:05:25 PM) Vargas: (don't forget Haste AC)
(10:05:35 PM) D_M: I
(10:05:50 PM) D_M: Ibram is 32-1-2+1
(10:06:11 PM) D_M: Serribon, does 25 hit your hasted AC?
(10:06:43 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Oof."
(10:06:47 PM) Lathi: aste bonus is another +1?
(10:06:55 PM) Vargas: (yes)
(10:06:57 PM) Marauder_shields: How much have we put on him?
(10:07:05 PM) Lathi: Then no
(10:07:11 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+17 (horn gore vs Serribon)
(10:07:11 PM) Emprah: D_M, (horn gore vs Serribon): 34:17+17
(10:07:42 PM) Lathi: ,roll 1d5
(10:07:42 PM) Emprah: Lathi: 4
(10:07:43 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d8+13 (Serri damage)
(10:07:43 PM) Emprah: D_M, (Serri damage): 15:2+13
(10:07:46 PM) Lathi: Hit
(10:08:25 PM) D_M: ,roll 3d8+19 Trunan damage
(10:08:25 PM) Emprah: D_M, Trunan damage: 34:15+19
(10:08:32 PM) D_M: Trunan is down.
(10:08:36 PM) D_M: Vargas, go.
(10:09:22 PM) Vargas: Did Trunan go splatter dead, or just down?
(10:09:28 PM) Vargas: Also see AIM question.
(10:10:48 PM) D_M: You can't tell if he's still alive, Vargas. He took a hard blow.
(10:11:40 PM) D_M: Serribon, you're after Vargas.
(10:11:55 PM) Serribon: (*nod* back at keyboard)
(10:12:12 PM) D_M: Ibram, you're after Serribon.
(10:12:52 PM) ***Vargas needs to cut down on those full attacks. But what if grease doesn't work? What if slow doesn't work? They've got to burn it down. Well, there might be a way to do both...
(10:13:07 PM) Serribon: Where's Lumiel?
(10:13:22 PM) Vargas: (Guarding / helping the wagonned people)
(10:13:22 PM) D_M: Good question!
(10:13:25 PM) D_M: Qh.
(10:13:27 PM) Serribon: (ah)
(10:13:27 PM) D_M: Ah.
(10:13:35 PM) D_M: Vargas?
(10:13:45 PM) ***Vargas moves to place himself 10' beyond the cyclop's reach, and throws a Cone of Cold at it.
(10:13:52 PM) D_M: Link it ip.
(10:14:23 PM) Vargas: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/cone-of-cold
(10:14:28 PM) Vargas: Angled upwards.
(10:14:43 PM) Vargas: ,roll 11d6 (ref save, 21)
(10:14:43 PM) Emprah: Vargas, (ref save, 21): 45
(10:15:01 PM) Vargas: (In the event I get aggro, I want it to lose that full attack to get me)
(10:15:07 PM) Vargas: (thus the positioning)
(10:15:12 PM) D_M: ,roll 1d20+6
(10:15:12 PM) Emprah: D_M: 18:12+6
(10:15:19 PM) D_M: It fails yet again.
(10:15:33 PM) Serribon: (that cyclops ain't so great)
(10:16:05 PM) D_M: Truly.
(10:16:08 PM) D_M: Serribon, go.
(10:16:21 PM) Serribon: How's he looking? Should be over half down by this point, thanks to the cone and the disint.
(10:16:26 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+18
(10:16:26 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 24:6+18
(10:16:31 PM) Serribon: (are we flanking?)
(10:16:42 PM) Lathi left the room (quit: Ping timeout: 204 seconds).
(10:16:42 PM) ***Vargas unleashes a withering blast of cold that leaves frost on the cyclops, and kills the crown of a neighboring tree.
(10:17:00 PM) D_M: You are not uet, Serri.
(10:17:04 PM) Serribon: Or can I achieve a flank with a 5'
(10:17:14 PM) D_M: Negative. 15' sides on his square.
(10:17:23 PM) Serribon: ah, well
(10:17:33 PM) D_M: He's looking very wounded and angry, Vargas.
(10:17:36 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+13
(10:17:37 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 22:9+13
(10:17:43 PM) Lathi [~androirc@r75-110-123-103.rmntcmtc02.rcmtnc.ab.dh.suddenlink.net] entered the room.
(10:17:48 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+8
(10:17:48 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 20:12+8
(10:18:04 PM) Lathi left the room (quit: Read error: Connection reset by peer).
(10:18:13 PM) D_M: Misses.
(10:18:30 PM) Serribon: Yeah
(10:18:32 PM) Vargas: "Get him off Trunan! Keep him moving!"
(10:18:48 PM) D_M: Ibram, go.
(10:18:55 PM) Serribon: (though how you miss a 20' tall monster at 5' away, I'll never know)
(10:19:03 PM) Vargas: (tough skin)
(10:19:10 PM) D_M: Yup. Ya just bounce off.
(10:19:17 PM) Vargas: (Try punching a barn)
(10:19:26 PM) D_M: Ibram, you are shoulder to shoulder with Serribon. No flank.
(10:20:28 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+19
(10:20:28 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 26:7+19
(10:20:31 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+19
(10:20:32 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 37:18+19
(10:20:48 PM) D_M: Hits.
(10:20:56 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+14
(10:20:56 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 26:12+14
(10:21:00 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+9
(10:21:00 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 23:14+9
(10:21:06 PM) Marauder_shields: jesus H violence
(10:21:09 PM) D_M: three hits.
(10:21:10 PM) Serribon: Haha
(10:21:12 PM) Vargas: (Was 18 a threat?)
(10:21:36 PM) Marauder_shields: Unsure, can't remember if he's got keen and improved crit or something else
(10:21:46 PM) Marauder_shields: Do you still have the duelist build? I always lose it
(10:21:55 PM) D_M: I don't.
(10:22:08 PM) Marauder_shields: (Damn it is on my secondary comp)
(10:22:11 PM) D_M: I mean, I might somewhere, but not on this machine.
(10:22:16 PM) Marauder_shields: (yeah same here)
(10:22:29 PM) Marauder_shields: (I think he does take it so yeah)
(10:22:30 PM) D_M: All right, 18 is not a threat for now.
(10:22:32 PM) Vargas: (keen is on the adamantium sword)
(10:22:36 PM) Serribon: (when you find it later, fire off a copy to me, then we'll be sure to have it)
(10:22:36 PM) Marauder_shields: (I know.)
(10:22:37 PM) Vargas: (No idea on your feats)
(10:22:51 PM) Vargas: (continue, roll dmgs)
(10:22:56 PM) Marauder_shields: (No he'd have taken it, given that he can't get anything cool until 12th)
(10:23:02 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 1d20+19
(10:23:02 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 22:3+19
(10:23:07 PM) Marauder_shields: doesn't confirm anyway
(10:23:10 PM) D_M: Heh.
(10:23:16 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 3d8+27
(10:23:16 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 42:15+27
(10:23:19 PM) Marauder_shields: ,roll 3d6
(10:23:19 PM) Emprah: Marauder_shields: 11
(10:23:29 PM) Marauder_shields: as he inflicts 53 damage
(10:23:33 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *just goes to TOWN*
(10:25:02 PM) D_M: It is sufficient. Ibram does a little dance of his own, hamstringing the monster and, when it falls, driving his sword deep into its skull through its eye socket. It flops once, twice... and then it dies.
(10:25:02 PM) Vargas: Lumiel assists Miriam by casting Aid. He prays over the wounded, and also lifts debris or dead horses off their riders.
(10:25:28 PM) Vargas: "Serribon, use your gloves on Trunan!"
(10:25:53 PM) ***Serribon taps the healing mana and zaps Trunan
(10:26:37 PM) Vargas: "Miriam, Lumiel?"
(10:26:47 PM) Vargas: (3d8+5 for gloves)
(10:26:52 PM) Serribon: ,roll 3d8+5
(10:26:52 PM) Emprah: Serribon: 17:12+5
(10:26:58 PM) D_M: Miriam helps the others get rescued. Serribon saves Trunan.
(10:26:59 PM) Serribon: That's half the HP he lost, I think
(10:27:48 PM) D_M: Trunan stands in awe of Ibram's killiness. Ibram was like some kind of videogame character.
(10:27:56 PM) Vargas: (I can't believe the desintigrate worked. heheh)
(10:28:09 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *offers Trunan ahand up*
(10:28:12 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Ballsy."
(10:28:17 PM) D_M: That is a monster one-off.
(10:28:39 PM) D_M: "Everyone was doing it," says Trunan. "I figured it was the thing to do."
(10:29:05 PM) Vargas: "Now, what were you saying about other stories? There aren't more of these, are there?"
(10:29:27 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Your turn next time." *he puts out the flametongue and hands it to Trunan*
(10:29:50 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Carrying two swords around is tiring. You keep this one."
(10:29:54 PM) D_M: "Hell if I know," says the dwarf. "They mentioned a cyclops. I don't remember anyone mentioning more than one."
(10:30:02 PM) Vargas: "Wait, what?" Vargas is so shocked he does a double take.
(10:30:09 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Guess it's a noclops now."
(10:30:38 PM) D_M: Ibram extinguishes, flips, and hands over his mighty flame tongue. Trunan stares at its sculpted pommel. "I can't accept this..."
(10:30:56 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "You earned it. You coulda died out there against that."
(10:31:27 PM) ***Vargas opens his mouth, but then thinks the better of it and shuts up. This is Ibram's moment, for better or worse.
(10:31:31 PM) Serribon: Were Serri a different kind of person, he'd be miffed that nobody's in awe of the much lighter-armored guy who ran at the giant cyclops all by himself.
(10:31:39 PM) D_M: Trunan looks Ibram in the eye. "It's as you say. I have hardly earned a gift by foolhardy self-sacrifice."
(10:31:56 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Yeah, but the thing is. I won't be around here for long."
(10:32:14 PM) Serribon: (twice)
(10:32:34 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> yeah well you're also an unstoppable hulk
(10:32:35 PM) Vargas: (hehe, but you got to Batman somebody)
(10:32:48 PM) Vargas: (You got 10 men to surrender to you. hehe)
(10:32:52 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Just keep it until you think you've earned it."
(10:33:16 PM) D_M: Trunan looks down at the hilt again and then, with reverence, takes it in his hand.
(10:33:24 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *grins*
(10:33:30 PM) Serribon: (Yeah. That was pretty sweet. Though that's the thing though - Serri isn't huge. Even medieval huge. He's like Wolverine-size.)
(10:33:48 PM) Marauder_shields: (Yeah but you also get enlarged a lot)
(10:34:12 PM) Serribon: (yeah. But nobody respects Giant-man. ;) )
(10:34:28 PM) Marauder_shields: (If he'd stop beating up ant girl maybe they would :3)
(10:34:29 PM) D_M: The wizard asks the obvious question: "Who ARE you guys?"
(10:34:37 PM) Serribon: (hehe)
(10:34:39 PM) Vargas: (Hey, everybody loves Wolverine. Ibram is more like what's his name. Collosus?)
(10:34:47 PM) Serribon: (Yeah.)
(10:35:07 PM) Vargas: "Ummm, hey, guys, do we even have a party name?"
(10:35:09 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "They used to call me the Dragon King."
(10:35:16 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *pats his helmet*
(10:35:25 PM) Serribon: "Do we need one? We're not a mercenary company."
(10:35:36 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "BUt I've never actually worn a crown. Just make up something that sounds impressive when you tell the stories, all right?"
(10:36:11 PM) Vargas: "I guess we don't have a group name. But I suppose now is as good a time for introductions as any."
(10:36:25 PM) D_M: "I don't think we qualify for a group name. Fate just sort of shoved us together."
(10:36:31 PM) ***Vargas offers his hand for a handshake. "Vargas Wellington."
(10:36:31 PM) D_M is now known as Miriam
(10:36:42 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "Ibram."
(10:37:14 PM) Serribon: "I am Serribon."
(10:37:57 PM) Miriam: "I'm the harlot."
(10:38:05 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *snorts*
(10:38:30 PM) ***Vargas sighs.
(10:38:49 PM) Vargas: "Oh, and the canine archon was Lumiel."
(10:39:07 PM) Miriam: Lumiel tips his helmet and then returns to his native plane in a SNAP.
(10:39:16 PM) Miriam: The wizard gawks.
(10:39:38 PM) Vargas: "What's your name, wizard?"
(10:40:23 PM) Miriam: "Who, me?" asks the only other wizard present. "Er, Cassius."
(10:41:25 PM) ***Vargas says, "So. We've got some dead horses, but everybody is alive. Care to spend the night in my cabin, and we can head our seperate ways in the morning."
(10:42:07 PM) Miriam: "Absolutely!" says Cassius. The dwarf looks crossways at him and then shrugs. "Very well."
(10:42:27 PM) ***Miriam spends the afternoon making time with Trunan and his sword.
(10:43:09 PM) Vargas: "Brrk, you can come out now." He says to the adventurers, "The goblin is ours. Do not harm her. If she tries to steal from you, tell us and we will handle it."
(10:43:26 PM) Serribon: (hehe. I completely forget we still had a pet goblin)
(10:43:39 PM) Vargas: (It's like a familiar)
(10:43:40 PM) Miriam: Brrk manifests from Gerhal"s excellent memory for detail.
(10:44:26 PM) Marauder_shields: (I was wondering about brrk)
(10:44:56 PM) Vargas: "Brrk, if you lie these people, or steal from them, I will turn you into a chicken. Understand? They will be our guests tonight."
(10:45:30 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> "And then I will eat you."
(10:45:56 PM) Miriam: Brrk understands. She is fearful of the bigguns anyway.
(10:46:09 PM) Miriam: But at least there's one less horse in the world.
(10:47:24 PM) ***Vargas will most likely spend the afternoon tossing questions and answers back and forth with Cassius.
(10:47:40 PM) Nacht: (spend the night in my cabin....we'll turn the lights down low......*sings Sexual Healing*)
(10:47:57 PM) Vargas: (well, you are the cleric)
(10:48:03 PM) Vargas: (ho ho ho)
(10:48:29 PM) Serribon: (well, this went to a weird place)
(10:48:31 PM) Nacht: (Such a whiney altar boy)
(10:48:49 PM) Miriam: Heh.
(10:49:05 PM) Miriam: Anyhoo, 6400 XP each, and a nice, randomly generated loot pile.
(10:49:18 PM) Miriam: Including a masterwork greatclub of enormous proportions.
(10:49:34 PM) Miriam: You all may use it as a bench while sitting by the fire.
(10:51:16 PM) ***Vargas will also dedicate some time to talking to dwarf, trying to teach him how to be a better leader and not be such a jerk when confronting strangers on the road.
(10:51:35 PM) Marauder_shields: <ibram> *will eat a lot and tell some bullshit stories*
(10:51:38 PM) Serribon: (Yeah, who does he think he is? Serribon?)
(10:52:02 PM) Vargas: "Oh, I have an idea."
(10:52:15 PM) Vargas: "Everybody, line up in front of the cyclops. I will take a picture."
(10:52:42 PM) Miriam: Vargas gets a lovely phantasmograph.
(10:53:16 PM) ***Vargas will use two scrolls. He'll give one copy to the other party.
(10:55:02 PM) Miriam: Among the giant's treasure, you find two arcane scrolls, which Vargas Identifies to contain Prot. from Chaos x2, Glitterdust, and Owl's wisdom.
(10:55:43 PM) Miriam: You also find a +1 longsword and a +1 heavy shield, from some poor sap who thought he was the hero.
(10:56:46 PM) Miriam: You also find a small sized +1 sword, which the halfing gets all excited about and then pouts because he's not trained in its use. And you get a potion of bull's strength.
(10:57:17 PM) Miriam: These are the odds and ends the cyclops had collected in its trophy sack along with about 2000 gp worth of gems and coins.
(10:58:29 PM) Vargas: (hurrah)
(10:59:37 PM) Serribon: (yay, loot)
(10:59:39 PM) Miriam: And that's how you circuitously turn a single monster encounter into four hours of session.
(10:59:46 PM) Serribon: heh
(10:59:51 PM) Serribon: Or you let me run it.
(10:59:56 PM) Miriam: Because we don't already know how to drag things out, heah.
(10:59:58 PM) Vargas: (Oh, I do that all the time)
(11:00:12 PM) Miriam: Yuh, that's the joke.
(11:02:48 PM) Miriam: Anyway, Miriam spends the evening charming the socks off of Trunan. Vargas and the dwarf butt heads over how to properly handle a case of summary justice. The wizard reads Vargas's spell book and wishes he had the time and money to learn even a tenth of its contents. And the others hang out with Serribon and Ibram.
(11:05:57 PM) Miriam: And I just realized I never did get to the ruins of andropolis, so if someone wants to use that next week, feel free, or I can run again.
(11:06:22 PM) Serribon: if we're introducing Phin, it might be a good idea
(11:06:38 PM) Miriam: True.
(11:07:17 PM) Miriam: Do you guys think he's ready? Should we let him play?
(11:07:45 PM) Vargas: It would be rude to turn him away now. *snicker*
(11:08:07 PM) Miriam: True.
(11:11:14 PM) Miriam: Anything else for me OOC or IC?
(11:11:28 PM) Vargas: (I can't think of anything at the moment.)
(11:12:19 PM) Serribon: (nope. I'm good)
(11:13:36 PM) Miriam: Nacht, we'll sort out your gear this week, and give you and intro next week. You've been very patient, and I appreciate it.
(11:14:01 PM) Nacht: No prob
(11:14:49 PM) Miriam: ,daat
(11:14:50 PM) Emprah: 191. Anthropomorphic cultists invade and do the unspeakable. Heroes just happen to find a slew of fire-
(11:14:50 PM) Emprah: producing weapons and items.
(11:15:10 PM) Miriam: ,daat 190
(11:15:10 PM) Emprah: 190. Warlocks all over the land bend over in preparation of their simultaneous pact renewal. Demons
(11:15:10 PM) Emprah: flood the world but commit no horror other than public indecency.
(11:15:27 PM) Miriam: ,daat 191
(11:15:27 PM) Emprah: 191. Anthropomorphic cultists invade and do the unspeakable. Heroes just happen to find a slew of fire-
(11:15:28 PM) Emprah: producing weapons and items.
(11:15:34 PM) Miriam: ,daat 192
(11:15:35 PM) Emprah: 192. Necropolitan pimp writes a best-selling self-help book. The damning ritual of his unlife becomes
(11:15:35 PM) Emprah: available on coffee tables the world over.
(11:16:11 PM) Miriam: Hmm, table gets a little strange around the 190s. None of those, next week on Clockwork!
(11:16:18 PM) Miriam: TTFN
(11:16:19 PM) Miriam left the room (quit: Quit: Leaving).
(11:16:23 PM) Serribon: heh
(11:16:34 PM) Vargas left the room (quit: Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.88.2 [Firefox 12.0/20120420145725]).
(11:16:45 PM) Marauder_shields: hm
(11:16:54 PM) Marauder_shields: Whoa is running next week?
(11:17:13 PM) Serribon: Ancient is, I believe. So we can intro Nacht's character
(11:20:05 PM) Nacht: Heading out. You all have a good one.
(11:20:11 PM) Serribon: see ya
(11:20:25 PM) Nacht left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(11:38:24 PM) Serribon: Hey, Bill - have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5E9CAB444A9CECB8&feature=plcp
(11:41:53 PM) Marauder_shields: what is this sorcery?

03JUN12

Clockwork Rivet