31MAR13

Conversation with #beyondshadowrun at Sun 31 Mar 2013 06:57:52 PM EDT on Rivet_@irc.esper.net (irc)
(06:58:33 PM) Rivet_: ,daat
(06:58:34 PM) Clockwork: 58. Bored Eris throws killer rave on Mount Olympus.
(07:00:01 PM) Sirens: Do we have much of a plan for the day as a party? Encounter expectations?
(07:00:13 PM) Gerhal: Hellos.
(07:00:20 PM) Rivet_: hay
(07:00:30 PM) Ancient: First order of business is Magnus and Serri and the patient.
(07:00:33 PM) Solaire: So
(07:00:34 PM) Gerhal: I think the first part is going to be Serribon and Magnus' episode with the patient.
(07:00:41 PM) Gerhal is now known as Vargas
(07:00:51 PM) Solaire: Ben just gave me 5 radioactive (caffeinated) pixie sticks
(07:00:56 PM) Vargas: Nacho doesn't have net yet. He may be here via phone.
(07:00:58 PM) Solaire: and said I have to use them all at an anime con
(07:01:01 PM) You are now known as Serribon
(07:01:06 PM) Solaire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjDS5f_B2cU I imagine onces I start bolting them down
(07:01:09 PM) Solaire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjDS5f_B2cU This music will play
(07:01:29 PM) Vargas: haha
(07:06:33 PM) Rivet_: ping
(07:06:42 PM) You are now known as Serribon
(07:07:01 PM) Vargas: (Pong)
(07:07:24 PM) Serribon: (last thing on my screen was Bill's link)
(07:07:57 PM) _Magnus left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(07:09:17 PM) Ancient: Ok...
(07:09:25 PM) Ancient is now known as D_M
(07:09:31 PM) nacht [Mibbit@66-87-120-153.pools.spcsdns.net] entered the room.
(07:09:40 PM) Serribon: (*taptap*... is this a chat room or an oil painting?)
(07:09:42 PM) Sirens is now known as Acadia
(07:09:49 PM) nacht: mwahahaha
(07:09:53 PM) Vargas: (Can you not hear us, Serri?)
(07:10:01 PM) Solaire: I can hear you
(07:10:21 PM) Serribon: (I see that)
(07:10:55 PM) D_M: So Serribon...
(07:11:14 PM) D_M: Are you up to speed on what took place last time?
(07:11:27 PM) Serribon: Nope. Never saw the log.
(07:11:46 PM) D_M: Then I shall recapitulate...
(07:13:15 PM) D_M: In brief, we reviewed the events surrounding the opening of the temple. It came to pass that Vargas returned from his venture, which you remember, and learned of Miriam's abduction, and the team discussed their plans. The following day, Vargas revealed to the camp that he was present and about, and that it was safe for Faisal to enter the temple. He went in to meet Faisal while the rest of you escorted Faisal's team.
(07:13:34 PM) Vargas: (I totally forgot to send Rivet logs since I was travelling all weekend)
(07:14:33 PM) D_M: You as a group showed him the temple, and then you left him to it and retreated to discuss your next move. Intel from Acadia indicated that the remote camp where the elf prisoner was being interrogated, and where Faisal's secret advisors were coming and going by magic, was in the process of pulling up stakes.
(07:14:37 PM) D_M left the room (quit: Remote host closed the connection).
(07:14:44 PM) Ancient [~Ancient@mobile-166-137-147-128.mycingular.net] entered the room.
(07:14:58 PM) Ancient: Whoops. everyone saw my posts about
(07:15:02 PM) Ancient: Intel from acadia?
(07:15:06 PM) Vargas: Yeah
(07:15:10 PM) Ancient is now known as D_M
(07:15:11 PM) Serribon: (yup)
(07:16:27 PM) D_M: Ok, so you decided that your next move would have to be on that camp if you wanted access to that elf prisoner. Time critical. With a minimum of preparation, you all decided to hit the camp hard and fast, weapons free, paying special lookout for the arcane caster you knew would likely be present.
(07:16:46 PM) Serribon: (how did y'all do that w/o Serri?)
(07:17:12 PM) D_M: Serri fought bravely and well. :-)
(07:17:57 PM) Serribon: (I look forward to seeing that. =) )
(07:18:13 PM) Vargas: (He stabbinated two dudes I think.)
(07:18:55 PM) D_M: Yeah, basically I put Serri on autopilot since I knew this was a warm-up fight and not story-critical. Vargas dropped the team in close to the camp, and you all took it down with extreme prejudice.
(07:19:40 PM) Serribon: (*nodnod*)
(07:20:08 PM) D_M: Among prejudices of note, Vargas opened with an indiscriminate chemical attack on a tent, and then responded to the appearance of the suspected wizard by immediately firing Disintegrate.
(07:20:19 PM) D_M: Turns out Wizards do not specialize in Fort saves.
(07:20:30 PM) Serribon: (no foolin?)
(07:20:46 PM) Vargas: (Aye. Will save for horror check included.)
(07:21:15 PM) Solaire: ibram stabbed dudes
(07:22:04 PM) D_M: Yes. Serribon axed a couple of guys in the face, while Ibram ran one dude over and then sliced and diced another two.
(07:23:05 PM) D_M: The enemy wizard disintegrated before he even got a look at the battlefield, Serri and Acadia cleared the other tent, Magnus finished the guy Ibram overran, and Ibram cleaned up.
(07:24:09 PM) Serribon: (hm)
(07:24:21 PM) D_M: The camp was devoid of humanoid life within five rounds. At that point, the team decided to split up temporarily. Magnus would need a private facility to treat the near-death elf, and Vargas had no shelter spells prepared, so Serribon offered to help put them up in a rough camp overnight.
(07:25:51 PM) D_M: Serribon, Acadia, and Magnus took the elf up into the woods, while Vargas and Ibram jumped back to the camp and played it cool. The next day, Vargas and Ibram went to breakfast and conversed with Faisal, and discovered that no one in the tent city had any idea what had happened the evening prior at the outlying campsite.
(07:27:39 PM) D_M: So, meanwhile...
(07:28:27 PM) Serribon: (well, it is a day or two's ride for the messenger to get out there and back)
(07:28:33 PM) Serribon: (but, yes)
(07:28:45 PM) nacho [Mibbit@66-87-120-153.pools.spcsdns.net] entered the room.
(07:29:14 PM) nacho is now known as _Magnus
(07:30:17 PM) D_M: Yes, in hind sight (or DM-sight), it is entirely logical that you guys would have gotten away with it scott free. Barring an emergency magical message to Faisal from the attackees, he has no reason to have heard, nor reason to try to contact them any time soon.
(07:30:38 PM) D_M: It is the immediate aftermath of the attack on the campsite. Magnus, Serribon, and Acadia, you have in your care one near-death but stable elf of the Steel Rose.
(07:31:35 PM) D_M: Ibram and Vargas are clicking back to the tent city, leaving you three to take your charge up into the hills and revive him for questioning.
(07:32:34 PM) _Magnus: "We should move camp. Vargas can find us."
(07:32:52 PM) Solaire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0 This is basically Bill's rping .mp3
(07:32:56 PM) ***Serribon tears his attention away from the carnage they just wrought and tries to put it out of mind for now. "Is the prisoner stable enough to move?"
(07:33:52 PM) Vargas: (I'm going to laugh so hard if Ibram ever gets an eyepatch)
(07:34:15 PM) Solaire: (my god it will prolly happen.)
(07:34:30 PM) Solaire: (He's already got the mangritty beard)
(07:35:07 PM) Vargas: (I can't make you an unlimited ammo bandanna, but I could make you an invis camo trinket.)
(07:35:22 PM) Solaire: (haha)
(07:35:53 PM) Serribon: (unless you just don't have the spell, you *can* make unlimited ammo items. Not that Ibram would ever use a ranged weapon)
(07:36:11 PM) D_M: Magnus indicates that he has magically stabilized the elf, and you all can move as needed.
(07:36:17 PM) Vargas: (That fact is not lost on me.)
(07:36:31 PM) D_M left the room (quit: Remote host closed the connection).
(07:36:43 PM) Ancient [~Ancient@198.45.144.176] entered the room.
(07:36:48 PM) Serribon: (so much for The Machine)
(07:36:52 PM) Vargas: (Anyways, you three, go play doctor. Talk to your patient.)
(07:36:56 PM) nacho [Mibbit@66-87-120-153.pools.spcsdns.net] entered the room.
(07:37:02 PM) Ancient is now known as D_M
(07:37:52 PM) nacho is now known as Magnus_
(07:37:54 PM) D_M: On my ipad right now. Limechat is unstable. I'll work on getting The Machine unpacked. Meantime, bear. You three retreat into the woods. Acadia, if you can take large forms, you can take the form of a horse to help transport the patient.
(07:38:17 PM) Serribon: Ok. Do I know the general lay of the surrounding land? Such as where would be the best tangental direction to take the prisoner? Straight away or back towards the dig would be my last choices.
(07:38:18 PM) Magnus_: sorry about all my names in the list
(07:38:57 PM) Magnus_: did my post about healing the prisoner go through?
(07:39:08 PM) Serribon: (alas, no)
(07:39:20 PM) Acadia: Fa sho.
(07:39:25 PM) D_M: You make the smart choices, Serribon, and find the group a secluded glade.
(07:39:27 PM) _Magnus left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(07:39:27 PM) nacht left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(07:39:32 PM) Acadia: Horse I will be, if asked. Maybe a little grudgingly.
(07:41:14 PM) D_M: Play on, team. VI, please stand by for just a little bit.
(07:41:22 PM) Vargas: (Okay, boss!)
(07:41:25 PM) ***Magnus_ works on the prisoner. He chants quietly and imbues a healing glow upon the near dead being.
(07:42:11 PM) ***Serribon heads back over their path to obscure the trail in the interim.
(07:45:08 PM) D_M: Roger. Serribon, it is left to you and Acadia to construct a rough shelter for the night, while Magnus brings the elf back to proper condition. Acadia, anything in particular you want to offer on that front?
(07:47:18 PM) Acadia: I can do a stone shape or something, if they want. If unasked, I'll sit quietly by. Acadia's not quite sure what this situation calls for, so she'll watch curiously.
(07:48:02 PM) Serribon: Could she stone-shape while leaving the turf on it?
(07:48:34 PM) D_M: Interesting question. You guys can find ways to disguise it.
(07:49:46 PM) D_M: So we'll say that you create a leanto under a ledge of stone, disguised with Serribon's SERE skills.
(07:50:18 PM) D_M: By the time you have a shelter, a small cook fire, and food and water for the night, Magnus has restored your patient to talking fitness.
(07:51:05 PM) D_M: The elf, once he becomes cognizant of his circumstance, takes a reserved posture. He permits Magnus's continued ministrations, but he keeps a wary eye on the half-orc and says nothing.
(07:52:02 PM) Serribon: (I'd like to say Serri gathered the team's collection of steel roses before V and Ibram returned to the dig site.)
(07:52:22 PM) D_M: Serribon and Acadia, you complete the shelter-prep. Serribon, granted.
(07:52:35 PM) Magnus_: "Don't worry. I only eat babies." The half-orc says in Elven.
(07:52:46 PM) Vargas: (rofl)
(07:53:51 PM) D_M: The elf looks like he can't tell if that's a joke or not, and his anxiety level elevates.
(07:53:55 PM) ***Serribon hangs about outside until it becomes clear the patient is awake and aware, then enters the shelter and sits down before the prisoner.
(07:54:00 PM) Acadia: (brb potty break!)
(07:54:37 PM) ***Magnus_ smiles rather warmly at him.
(07:54:46 PM) D_M: In this state of heightened but hilarious tension he considers the new arrival. GUPC, Serribon. And SM if you have it.
(07:54:58 PM) D_M: Magnus, roll CHA or Diplo.
(07:55:08 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+18
(07:55:08 PM) Clockwork: Serribon: 24:6+18
(07:55:20 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+4 (SM)
(07:55:20 PM) Clockwork: Serribon, (SM): 20:16+4
(07:55:46 PM) Serribon: "He says that, but I've never seen him do it. Unless lambs count."
(07:55:50 PM) Magnus_: ,roll 1d20+10
(07:55:51 PM) Clockwork: Magnus_: 13:3+10
(07:58:14 PM) D_M: Magnus's naturally easy manner somewhat mitigates the impact of his other features. Even so, Serribon, you know the look of a man who is noting the egress routes and potential improvised weapons around him. He is biding his time, though. You have healed him, so that must mean something.
(07:58:21 PM) D_M: He remains taciturn.
(07:59:41 PM) Acadia: (back)
(08:00:23 PM) Serribon: "So. The Kervics."
(08:01:57 PM) D_M: The elf narrows his eyes.
(08:02:15 PM) Vargas: (Ibby and V are so eating popcorn in the theatre, cracking jokes right now)
(08:02:20 PM) Serribon: "They are no longer a problem. For now, at least."
(08:02:40 PM) ***Magnus_ gives the elven prisoner a glass of water. "I would offer you honey spirits, but my bottle is missing at the moment. "
(08:02:47 PM) Serribon: "There are, of course, several dozen of their followers about two days ride from here."
(08:03:20 PM) Solaire: <ibram> I wonder where it went
(08:03:31 PM) Serribon: (http://tinyurl.com/clrlequ)
(08:03:59 PM) D_M: The elf is given a cup of water and, after weighing his options, sips at it. He waits to see where Serribon is going.
(08:05:20 PM) Serribon: "Naturally, we would prefer to keep you away from them. I'd like to say it's mostly out of concern for you well-being. But, really, we know why they can't have access to you anymore. The tomb is open."
(08:06:11 PM) D_M: The elf pales.
(08:06:25 PM) D_M: He glances at Magnus.
(08:07:18 PM) Magnus_: "The key is hidden from them."
(08:07:38 PM) ***Serribon smiles faintly, "As far as they know, it contained nothing but treasure and some odd architecture."
(08:08:38 PM) D_M: He grits his teeth. You both can tell he is shaken by this news. He doesn't know what to do now. In all likelihood, his entire life has been dedicated to preventing a thing which you say has already happened. It can't be true.
(08:08:41 PM) D_M: Sense motive.
(08:08:55 PM) Serribon: ,roll 1d20+4
(08:08:55 PM) Clockwork: Serribon: 20:16+4
(08:09:29 PM) Magnus_: ,roll 1d20+17
(08:09:29 PM) Clockwork: Magnus_: 26:9+17
(08:09:30 PM) D_M: It can't be true. It's a trick. This is some new Kervic ploy.
(08:09:47 PM) Serribon: (can I have copies of V's phantographs, too?)
(08:10:01 PM) Vargas: (Depends on which ones. He's protective of those)
(08:10:50 PM) D_M: Acadia, are you present for this? If so, in what form?
(08:10:58 PM) Magnus_: "We are against them currently for they ha ve someone we want. We are not Kervic."
(08:11:35 PM) Acadia: Present! Currently in gnome form, but can't understand anything said in Elvish.
(08:11:54 PM) Serribon: (maybe the ones of the carving. and those from Skull Hill)
(08:12:06 PM) D_M: Acadia busies herself making a sandwich, in Ibram's absence.
(08:12:10 PM) Vargas: (Half orc. Half elf. Gnome. Gods help me, I've been rescued by adventurers.)
(08:12:28 PM) D_M: ("Rescued.")
(08:12:37 PM) Vargas: (Exactly)
(08:12:56 PM) Vargas: (V would give you some if you asked for those specific ones)
(08:13:25 PM) Vargas: (Wizards charge terrible, terrible late fees on tardy returns.)
(08:13:35 PM) Serribon: (can't you just copy them?)
(08:13:42 PM) ***Magnus_ relays this to Acadia in common.
(08:13:50 PM) Serribon: (or cant you cast the spell on a phantograph?)
(08:13:52 PM) Vargas: (He can. It just takes time, and we're on a timetable)
(08:14:17 PM) Vargas: (Anyways, I'm just heckling. Go on!)
(08:14:21 PM) Serribon: (I would have been speaking in common unless the guy just didn't seem to understand it)
(08:16:16 PM) ***Serribon rummages in his map case and draws out the picture of the doorway and turns it to the elf. "This is the doorway to the key chamber. The hole beneath it is where we made our way beyond."
(08:17:43 PM) ***Magnus_ sits back with some tea during the talk.
(08:17:55 PM) D_M: The elf looks at the picture and can't help himself. He leans forward, looking at the details.
(08:18:06 PM) D_M: "You have seen this?" He asks in broken Common.
(08:18:19 PM) Serribon: "Yes."
(08:19:17 PM) Serribon: "There were further carvings of this... devourer... in the chamber beyond."
(08:21:25 PM) D_M: "Devourer... That is what you call it...?"
(08:21:45 PM) D_M: He reaches out, touching the tentacled sunburst.
(08:21:58 PM) Magnus_: "What do you call it?"
(08:22:12 PM) Serribon: "The iconography suggested it. And we had nothing else to go on. Faisal refused to allow us access to whatever information you were feeding him."
(08:23:00 PM) D_M: That name draws his attention. "Faisal?"
(08:23:32 PM) Serribon: "That is the name of the Kervic nobleman nominally in charge of the dig."
(08:23:53 PM) Serribon: "Or the one he uses, any way."
(08:24:45 PM) Acadia: 9
(08:24:55 PM) Acadia: (Sorry, mistype)
(08:26:00 PM) D_M: "I have heard of him. You serve him?"
(08:26:16 PM) Serribon: "He hired us to explore and secure the site once his people figured out how to get inside. But it was clear that, whatever the Tauli built it to contain could not be allowed to fall into his or his lord's hands."
(08:27:24 PM) D_M: "What did you do with it?"
(08:27:41 PM) Vargas: (V didn't tell you what he did with it. Just that he removed it.)
(08:28:22 PM) Serribon: "It has been relocated and secured. Only our magister knows where."
(08:29:08 PM) D_M: The elf is quiet for a moment, looking from one of you to the next. "What you do now? What you want with me?"
(08:30:46 PM) Serribon: "We want to know what it is, which will color what steps we take to ensure its future safety."
(08:31:13 PM) D_M: "You said what it is."
(08:32:03 PM) Serribon: "It is a key. But to what? A door? A weapon? A prison?"
(08:32:14 PM) Magnus_: "You did not answer my question."
(08:34:32 PM) D_M: The elf looks at Magnus. "What we call this?" His eyes go to the sunburst dial, the tentacled maw.
(08:35:31 PM) ***Magnus_ nods t him.
(08:36:39 PM) D_M: "It is the sun, the origin. The light of creation." He swallows. "It is the fallen one. We do not say its name."
(08:38:33 PM) Serribon: "Who is 'we', by the by?"
(08:38:53 PM) D_M: He clams up again.
(08:39:05 PM) ***Magnus_ rubs his chin in thought and looks at Serri and Acadia.
(08:39:54 PM) ***Acadia tries to look generally disinterested.
(08:41:00 PM) Serribon: "We have encountered traces of your organization's works on our travels across the continent." As he says this, he is pulling out and placing down the various steel roses they have collected, ending with the one Acadia took from around his neck. "Though always too late to compare notes."
(08:42:29 PM) ***Acadia fails to look entirely disinterested.
(08:42:37 PM) D_M: Hehehehe.
(08:42:38 PM) Serribon: (this includes the ones we got from the band of their adventurers some several thousand years ago. He might recognize the style as being exceptionally antique)
(08:43:07 PM) Serribon: (though, naturally, would be puzzled as to why they look so new)
(08:44:43 PM) D_M: (Roger.)
(08:45:01 PM) Vargas: (Worst that could happen is that he realizes that we are the time travelling band of assassins, I mean adventurers, they keep running into.)
(08:45:21 PM) Serribon: (maybe. except we never leave any of them alive to report back)
(08:47:37 PM) Magnus_ left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(08:49:03 PM) D_M: The steel roses have an impact, for certain. He reconsiders all of you with pursed lips. "I do not know the meaning of these," he lies.
(08:49:19 PM) Serribon: "Odd. This one is yours."
(08:49:29 PM) ***Serribon taps the pendant.
(08:49:55 PM) D_M: He remains silent. You ain't got nothin' on me, coppers.
(08:50:43 PM) ***Serribon looks at Acadia, "It was, wasn't it? You didn't take it off another half-dead elf tied to a stake in the yard?"
(08:50:57 PM) nacht [Mibbit@66-87-98-13.pools.spcsdns.net] entered the room.
(08:51:22 PM) nacht is now known as Magnus_
(08:51:31 PM) ***Acadia looks at Serri, then at the elf and cocks an eyebrow.
(08:52:58 PM) D_M: Face-off!
(08:55:18 PM) D_M: No really, he stares y'all down. Refusing to admit to anything.
(08:56:26 PM) Serribon: "Ah. Shame, then. These people shared your interest in lost knowledge. You would have had much to talk about."
(08:57:31 PM) D_M: "Some knowledge is meant to stay hidden," he says, frowning.
(08:57:59 PM) Serribon: "Then how is it that you came to be an expert in this subject?
(09:00:18 PM) D_M: He stares at Serribon for a long moment and then says, "Somewhat must hide it. What is you want of me? I am your prisoner?"
(09:00:33 PM) Serribon: "Until we figure out what to do with you."
(09:02:41 PM) Serribon: "But, really, what we want is information. We have theories. But, lacking your background, we may make the wrong decision as to what to do with what we've recovered."
(09:03:37 PM) ***Magnus_ looks to Acadia's sandwich.
(09:03:56 PM) Vargas: (It's a 100% baby sandwich. Magnus approved)
(09:04:15 PM) D_M: "Bury it. Hide it. Forget it. Leave it far behind you. For your sake and the sake of the world."
(09:05:03 PM) ***Acadia narrows her eyes. "It was buried, and it got dug up."
(09:05:04 PM) Magnus_: "Have you all brought on the fsllen ones wrath before?"
(09:05:26 PM) Magnus_: *fallen
(09:08:14 PM) Magnus_: (Baby with grey poupon? I think that's the spelling)
(09:08:49 PM) D_M: He looks at Acadia and his expression is one of anguish. To Magnus he says, "No! No, and these are matters greater than you. You say you would keep it safe? You can not. No one can, but keep it forgotten. What is buried was buried before time. It is..." He struggles for words adequate to his thoughts and finds none that will suffice.
(09:10:20 PM) Serribon: "Like it or not, it has been uncovered. But we can take it beyond the reach of anyone living."
(09:12:13 PM) Acadia: "What were you going to do? Break it?"
(09:13:26 PM) Magnus_: "How did they capture you?"
(09:13:47 PM) Serribon: "Despite your protests, I think you wanted it to be found. It would have been infinitely easier to let the Kervics kill you so they couldn't benefit from your knowledge if you truly wanted it lost."
(09:13:57 PM) D_M: "I would have kept it buried! I would have done everything I could to keep the tomb closed! But... the enemy is growing very strong."
(09:14:50 PM) D_M: He looks at Serribon with anger. "I... Tried to die."
(09:15:33 PM) Solaire left the room (quit: Quit: <bill> *standing around in a trenchcoat* Hey... hey kid. You wanna get fucked up? *opens his coat to reveal rows of modeling glue* I can get you fucked up. You'll be seeing the Emprah in no time.).
(09:15:46 PM) Solaire [~ThunderHa@c-68-63-91-80.hsd1.pa.comcast.net] entered the room.
(09:16:53 PM) ***Acadia looks irritated. "You're stupid. It would have gotten dug up."
(09:18:16 PM) D_M: The elf sags.
(09:20:02 PM) Vargas: (ping)
(09:20:10 PM) D_M: Pong.
(09:20:36 PM) D_M: The elf sags, as I said. Your move.
(09:20:47 PM) Serribon: "You are correct, of course, the Fallen are already free in the world."
(09:21:28 PM) Magnus_ left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(09:21:32 PM) D_M: He looks up at you with an expression of confusion.
(09:22:13 PM) Serribon: "Perhaps not this one in particular," he gestures at the phantograph, "But it is not the only one. We have seen others."
(09:22:22 PM) Serribon: "And signs of still more."
(09:23:09 PM) nacht [Mibbit@66-87-98-13.pools.spcsdns.net] entered the room.
(09:24:26 PM) D_M: "I don't understand. What... What have you seen?"
(09:25:30 PM) ***Serribon smiles.
(09:25:46 PM) Serribon: It is somewhat disturbing.
(09:26:20 PM) Vargas: (Ibram is in the audience shouting, "Give him bread! And beer!")
(09:27:36 PM) nacht: (Down in front!)
(09:27:48 PM) D_M: He stares.
(09:28:05 PM) Serribon: "I think now is the time we propose a trade."
(09:30:25 PM) D_M: The elf is so confused.
(09:30:37 PM) Vargas: (lol)
(09:32:00 PM) Serribon: "Your interest in these topics is, clearly, more than academic. We both hold pieces to a much larger puzzle. As I believe our liberation of you from your captors should prove an adequate goodwill gesture, I suggest we exchange what we know."
(09:33:55 PM) D_M: "For what? You must not know. Knowledge is... knowledge is danger."
(09:35:16 PM) Serribon: "Ignorance is even moreso."
(09:38:40 PM) D_M: "I... can not speak. It is not my place. It is not me... power."
(09:39:07 PM) Serribon: "Then we need to speak to someone who can."
(09:39:53 PM) D_M: "You will not find them."
(09:40:00 PM) D_M: "And the will not speak."
(09:42:23 PM) Serribon: "That... could be problematic."
(09:42:45 PM) nacht left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(09:43:11 PM) D_M: "Why do you seek knowing such dangerous things? You serve Kervic, but you do not? You hide the Key? What is your end?"
(09:43:35 PM) nacht [Mibbit@66-87-98-13.pools.spcsdns.net] entered the room.
(09:45:05 PM) Serribon: "We want to know of these things because we are fated to encounter them. It is not a matter of choice. Our temporary alliance with Faisal was, admittedly - and he has betrayed our contract, so we owe him no further loyalty."
(09:46:00 PM) Serribon: "We hid the key because it was clear the Kervic couldn't be allowed to have it. And we, unlike the ancients, don't keep records."
(09:48:04 PM) ***nacht listens and watches the elf.
(09:51:10 PM) D_M: The elf rubs his face. "I don't understand this. Why can not you just leave this alone? But the little one is right. It was always to be found. Perhaps this is it. The end of days."
(09:51:35 PM) Serribon: "We have it on pretty good authority that it's not."
(09:54:52 PM) Serribon: "And we can't leave it alone because, even when we try, these things come to us."
(09:56:28 PM) Serribon: (http://oglaf.com/abyss/1/ relatively safe for work, especially given the source)
(09:57:43 PM) D_M: This is all too much for a poor Steel Rose foot soldier. "You say you want me to tell you things. You tell me first. You want me to trust? Trust me first."
(09:58:09 PM) Serribon: "Fine. We know the fate of your expedition to Skull Hill."
(09:59:07 PM) D_M: (Help the DM. What expedition to what?)
(09:59:30 PM) Serribon: (that was the place overrun by orcs, then overrun by alien plant monsters)
(10:00:03 PM) Serribon: (had the Tauli ruins underneath the hill itself)
(10:00:21 PM) D_M: (Ah, yes.)
(10:01:39 PM) D_M: The elf waits.
(10:01:56 PM) D_M: He looks a little confused, but that expression is starting to stick on his face.
(10:03:21 PM) nacht left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(10:03:48 PM) ***Serribon slides forward the rose badge we collected there. "The hill-fort was overrun by orcs, and the Rose agent there was slain. We found this on him." Serri reaches into his pack and draws out the note the dead guy had on him.
(10:03:56 PM) nacht [Mibbit@66-87-98-13.pools.spcsdns.net] entered the room.
(10:04:45 PM) D_M: The elf reads the note. What it say?
(10:05:09 PM) Serribon: "Some time later, the site was struck by falling stars - opening a cavern and Tauli ruins beneath. Something there cursed the ground, and many of the fallen orcs were revived as unliving warriors of unusual cunning."
(10:05:22 PM) Serribon: (hm. hang on. gotta hunt down the log)
(10:07:22 PM) Serribon: (ah, retcon - he was an Imperial agent, not one of the roses)
(10:07:46 PM) D_M: (Ok. No bigs.)
(10:07:51 PM) Serribon: '"The goblin's conquest is a mixed blessing. I fear the Roses had realized I am not one of them and would have moved on me shortly. I will endure these depredations to continue with the mission. I only hope my sacrifices will allow us to see the Empire through this time of crisis.'
(10:09:21 PM) D_M: "This is... I don't know how you could have such things. But what know you of /this/ place? Of the key and... Other things?"
(10:10:23 PM) Serribon: "If we tell you all now, we would have nothing further to trade. Plus, our magister could probably tell it better. We are to decide whether or not you should meet him."
(10:15:01 PM) D_M: "How can I tell you anything, then? My captors, who have served the Kervics. I think you seek the power of the Fallen one. This is folly."
(10:17:07 PM) Vargas: (Let me know when/if you want to call me in. I'm just watching Starcraft on Twitch)
(10:17:37 PM) Serribon: "Of course it is. These... beings... are fallen from some higher ideal. No one in their right mind would want their power. But, by the same token, you cannot oppose them without knowing what you face. This is basic."
(10:18:06 PM) Solaire: (I'm packing for my move tomorrow)
(10:18:37 PM) D_M: (Roger.)
(10:19:30 PM) D_M: "You speak wisely, but it can be a ruse. What are these Fallen Ones? What have you seen?"
(10:21:20 PM) ***nacht looks to Serri.
(10:22:36 PM) nacht is now known as _Magnus_
(10:24:50 PM) ***Acadia does the same.
(10:25:00 PM) Serribon: "They vary. Some are little more than beasts with sorcerous powers. Those have fallen at our hands. Others are almost immaterial - and powerful like unto gods. Such a one once had possession of my spirit. With help, he was expelled."
(10:25:05 PM) Serribon: (cont)
(10:25:06 PM) Vargas: (Serribon sprouts tentacles)
(10:25:25 PM) Solaire: (But I can play)
(10:26:28 PM) D_M: (Roger. VI, I do apologize, but please continue to bear. this is pretty interesting.)
(10:27:27 PM) Serribon: "Beneath the ruins of the Imperial city of Queensport, the gnomes who once called that city home still dwell there - having given themselves over to their dark masters, they have been transfigured into amphibian abominations."
(10:29:52 PM) D_M: "I have heard... legends..."
(10:30:49 PM) Serribon: "There is likely a grain to truth to many of them. But I can tell you, these creatures exist. We have seen them. And defeated them. They can be opposed. And we intend to do so wherever possible."
(10:30:53 PM) ***Acadia cocks an eyebrow.
(10:37:18 PM) D_M: "Then you know evil. But you have only glimpsed. I will tell you that /that/--" He nods toward the p-graph of the sunburst. "--is... the source. The first to fall. It must not reclaim its throne. That is the end of days. That is what we have sworn to delay... as long as we might."
(10:40:12 PM) Serribon: "Now, see, this is what I'm talking about. That's the first we've ever heard of this "End of Days" stuff. Yet, we've still ended up enmeshed in it."
(10:40:54 PM) D_M: "This is... Our legends. What we know from the knowledge which was lost with the ancient ones."
(10:43:15 PM) _Magnus_: (Have about 15 minutes left y'all)
(10:44:19 PM) Serribon: "Right. And we can give you more to complete the picture. But only if you cooperate with us."
(10:45:44 PM) D_M: "And you want what?"
(10:46:50 PM) Serribon: "Information to help us with our own quest. One of our number has found herself under the thumb of another of the fallen, and we need to know all we can in order to help her."
(10:50:22 PM) D_M: The elf watches you for a while. Finally he says, "I will help you fight the Kervics, and these forces of evil. If I learn though you are enemy, that you want the power for yourself, I will fight you. I will do whatever I must to stop you. This is my word of honor."
(10:51:02 PM) Serribon: "If we ever came under the Fallen's influence, I would hope for no less."
(10:51:53 PM) D_M: "Very well. For now, this is how it will be. I thank you for freeing me from the Kervic's torturers."
(10:52:30 PM) ***_Magnus_ gives a toothy grin.
(10:53:59 PM) ***Serribon nods. "We will rendezvous with the other members of our party within the next day or so and can decide how to proceed from there."
(10:56:17 PM) Serribon: "You are, however, still out captive, and while we hope to offer better hospitality than the Kervics, know we would still take it very poorly if you tried to escape."
(10:56:53 PM) Solaire: <ibram> *off trolling the kervics somewhere*
(10:57:28 PM) D_M: "Prove your righteousness. Fight the Kervics. Give me no reason to run."
(10:58:47 PM) Serribon: "That's the idea. Make yourself comfortable in the interim."
(10:58:58 PM) ***Serribon stands and heads out of the shelter.
(10:59:05 PM) _Magnus_: (I have to get to bed. Sorry everyone.)
(10:59:29 PM) D_M: (No problem. Game time has expired.)
(10:59:39 PM) D_M: So... That was three hours. Wow.
(10:59:47 PM) Acadia: (Goodnight Mags! Have a good evening!)
(10:59:49 PM) Solaire: That was quite an aside
(10:59:57 PM) D_M: Yeah.
(11:00:07 PM) D_M: That was epic, but Serribon got it done.
(11:00:16 PM) Vargas: So, are we having V's convo next week or are we going to do that offline?
(11:00:18 PM) D_M: You have a tentative ally.
(11:00:27 PM) D_M: V's convo with whom?
(11:00:34 PM) Serribon: Faisal
(11:00:40 PM) Serribon: Or did you do that last week?
(11:00:40 PM) Vargas: No, this guy.
(11:00:58 PM) Vargas: Spoke with Faisal last week.
(11:01:05 PM) D_M: We can do it as a twix at any time this week. I AM ON VACATION.
(11:01:06 PM) _Magnus_: (Good night all!)
(11:01:19 PM) Serribon: (night, man)
(11:01:55 PM) _Magnus_ is now known as nacht
(11:02:34 PM) D_M: Meantime...
(11:03:21 PM) Vargas: What day does Rivet need logs for?
(11:04:21 PM) Vargas: Accept the file transfer, rivvie
(11:04:46 PM) Serribon: hadda redirect it to the proper dir
(11:05:22 PM) Serribon: danke
(11:05:24 PM) Vargas: Logs copied.
(11:05:29 PM) D_M: Meantime...
(11:05:50 PM) D_M: So you guys spend the night out there, and the elf does not try to run away.
(11:06:12 PM) D_M: The next morning, Ibram and Vargas have a tense, interesting conversation with Faisal at breakfast.
(11:06:43 PM) Vargas: (Do we get a care package full of XP?)
(11:07:00 PM) nacht left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(11:07:06 PM) D_M: Oh... Not quite yet. Didn't finish those calculations before that test caught up to me.
(11:08:05 PM) Vargas: Is there compounding interest on that account? =)
(11:08:18 PM) D_M: Negative!
(11:08:49 PM) Serribon: Then we'll just take our XP to another bank.
(11:08:59 PM) Vargas: Hmm. It's hidden someplace. Probably in the belly of a non-existent airship.
(11:09:13 PM) D_M: Man, keep with it, guys. We'll do some twixing this week to make some progress. One more sunday of the hunt, and the sunday after that, if we have everybody, we should be in good shape to finish this chapter.
(11:09:54 PM) Serribon: (Wednesday is the only day I'll be available for that. I'm closing every other night this week.)
(11:10:14 PM) D_M: (No worries. i'll be available.)
(11:11:52 PM) Vargas: I should have some time tomorrow after the chore-athon since I'm going to take that day off.
(11:12:24 PM) D_M: Roger. I'll be giving daytimes to my family, but evenings should be good for play.
(11:12:26 PM) Solaire: I have no idea
(11:12:32 PM) Solaire: Because, honestly, i'm moving to a new place
(11:12:52 PM) Solaire: there are so many things factoring into my availability for the next few days it could literally be anything
(11:12:59 PM) Solaire: also sunday is WRASSLIN
(11:13:05 PM) Solaire: <ibram> *from the top ropes!*
(11:13:09 PM) Vargas: I probably still have another 50 minutes of play in me before sleep if we want to take a swing at that convo now. Or get it started.
(11:13:28 PM) D_M: Sure.
(11:13:45 PM) D_M: The next day! Acadia, are you here?
(11:13:50 PM) Acadia: I'm here!
(11:15:30 PM) Vargas: (set the scene, boss)
(11:16:05 PM) D_M: Acadia, the next morning after breakfast, you fly back to the tent city to report to Vargas on what went down with the conversation between Serri and the elf.
(11:16:57 PM) Acadia: Chirp chirp
(11:17:06 PM) Solaire: http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/558900_10151296385521503_2053513358_n.jpg Ibram at 1
(11:17:08 PM) ***Vargas .oO(Well, ok. He isn't giving us the total silent treatment. That's a start.)
(11:17:16 PM) D_M left the room (quit: Read error: Connection reset by peer).
(11:17:20 PM) Solaire: <ibram> *is just chillin*
(11:17:30 PM) D_M [~Ancient@198.45.144.176] entered the room.
(11:17:32 PM) Vargas: (haha)
(11:17:48 PM) D_M: D_M Acadia, the next morning after breakfast, you fly back to the tent city to report to Vargas on what went down with the conversation between Serri and the elf.
(11:18:02 PM) Acadia: (Awesome.)
(11:18:10 PM) ***Vargas .oO(Well, ok. He isn't giving us the total silent treatment. That's a start.)
(11:18:14 PM) Acadia: Right.
(11:18:21 PM) Solaire: <ibram> *is just chillin*
(11:18:22 PM) Acadia: I tell him all.
(11:18:30 PM) Solaire: <ibram> "Whoa."
(11:18:31 PM) D_M: So, make your report. HOW do you tell?
(11:18:50 PM) Vargas: (No copy-pasta for you!)
(11:19:03 PM) D_M: Oh, I missed it, eh?
(11:19:14 PM) Vargas: (no no. I mean for Acadia)
(11:19:32 PM) Vargas: (She can't copy-pasta the report. She has to play it)
(11:19:34 PM) Acadia: :P
(11:20:12 PM) D_M: Ah. play it out, Acadia.
(11:20:32 PM) ***Acadia flutters into Vargas's tent and lands on a pillow to sit indian style. "Lizard elf got the rose elf to talk."
(11:20:33 PM) D_M: Vargas was expecting you to report back on where Serribon ultimately made camp, and what came of healing the elf.
(11:20:59 PM) Solaire: <ibram> *looks shocked as usual*
(11:21:18 PM) ***Vargas sounds excited, "Oh? Fantastic. Serribon is so tactiturn and prickly. I hope it went well."
(11:22:16 PM) ***Acadia shrugs. "They talked about monsters. The rose elf is stupid, but Lizard got him to help."
(11:23:36 PM) Solaire: <ibram> "Wow."
(11:24:01 PM) Vargas: "Huh. I would expect this fellow to be a scholar of some kind of least. Okay. Well, I'd really like to talk to him myself. Is it clear?"
(11:24:27 PM) ***Acadia nods. "I think he wants to talk to you, too."
(11:24:48 PM) ***Vargas asks Ibram, "Want to come?"
(11:27:16 PM) D_M: We'll say that he does.
(11:27:20 PM) ***Vargas will teleport there during an hour that they won't be missed.
(11:28:04 PM) D_M: Sure.
(11:28:31 PM) D_M: It's the middle of the woods, just a little survival lean-to. Serribon and Magnus are there, as is the elf in his tatters.
(11:28:46 PM) ***Vargas will have Secure Shelter prepared this time.
(11:29:01 PM) ***Serribon would have lent him some clothes.
(11:30:19 PM) ***Vargas will greet the elf in elven, "Greetings, friend. My name is Vargas Wellington. It is a pleasure to meet you again, and this time under better circumstances."
(11:31:41 PM) D_M: The elf speaks in broken Common. "You are the magister of this group of..."
(11:31:55 PM) D_M: He doesn't have the word for whatever the hell you people are.
(11:32:03 PM) Solaire: <ibram> *has his helmet off. KERVIC ALARM&
(11:32:07 PM) Vargas: "Adventurers. Explorers."
(11:32:49 PM) D_M: The elf nods. "As you say..." He catches sight of Ibram and frowns, and looks to Serribon.
(11:33:07 PM) Vargas: "Are you comfortable? Is there anything we can do for you?"
(11:33:35 PM) D_M: Kervic alarm.
(11:33:54 PM) ***Serribon nods towards Ibram, "He is very distantly related somewhere in his ancestry."
(11:35:03 PM) D_M: "You said you were enemies of the Kervics, or near enough. You did not say you still served their family."
(11:35:07 PM) ***Vargas watches the glances. "Ibram is common born, despite the resemblence."
(11:35:50 PM) Vargas: "We don't. Ibram is one of ours."
(11:38:04 PM) Vargas: ,roll 1d20+17 (sm)
(11:38:04 PM) Clockwork: Vargas, (sm): 27:10+17
(11:38:40 PM) Serribon: "Ibram and Vargas hail from a land the Kervics visited at some point long before they were born. The family has no power - or is even known - to their people."
(11:39:46 PM) D_M: "I see," says the elf. You can tell that that strikes him as an awfully coincidental coincidence. But... Ok... "So you are the magister of this group of adventurers."
(11:40:22 PM) Vargas: "I am."
(11:40:58 PM) ***Vargas is yielding control of the conversation to the elf at this point to allow him the feeling of some control, and some freedom.
(11:43:00 PM) D_M left the room (quit: Read error: Connection reset by peer).
(11:43:05 PM) D_M [~Ancient@198.45.144.176] entered the room.
(11:43:05 PM) Vargas: (doh!)
(11:43:11 PM) D_M: Reconnected.
(11:43:14 PM) ***Vargas is yielding control of the conversation to the elf at this point to allow him the feeling of some control, and some freedom.
(11:43:19 PM) Vargas: "I am."
(11:44:11 PM) D_M_ [~Ancient@198.45.144.176] entered the room.
(11:44:12 PM) D_M left the room (quit: Read error: Connection reset by peer).
(11:44:23 PM) Vargas: "I am."
(11:44:25 PM) ***Vargas is yielding control of the conversation to the elf at this point to allow him the feeling of some control, and some freedom.
(11:44:44 PM) Vargas: (Ibram is scratching my record)
(11:45:01 PM) Vargas: (Caiman King scratch hip hop)
(11:45:55 PM) D_M_: The elf looks Vargas up and down. "And that makes you the leader?"
(11:46:59 PM) Vargas: "I am the leader, but it has very little to do with the fact that I am the wizard. Serribon, do you consider it safe enough here for a cabin?"
(11:47:23 PM) Solaire: <ibram> "I"m the fist."
(11:47:49 PM) Serribon: "It should be."
(11:48:41 PM) ***Vargas nods. He searches for a nice 10x10 space, and speaks the words of power. A cabin cut from solid log timbers appears with a think straw roof.
(11:49:12 PM) D_M_: The elf stares.
(11:49:29 PM) Vargas: "Please, come inside. There will be beds, and chairs. All I ask in exchange is your name."
(11:51:06 PM) D_M_: "My name..." he muses, looking into the cabin through its door. " I am Milfel, son of Milhud. This is... real?"
(11:52:00 PM) Vargas: "Absolutely, Milfel." Vargas grabs a chair and pulls it next to a bed. He pats on it. "Come. See for yourself."
(11:52:30 PM) D_M_: He enters.
(11:53:35 PM) ***Acadia follows the others in and perches in a corner somewhere, preferably with Petite lurking around, and watches, trying to seem disinterested as per usual.
(11:54:04 PM) D_M_: Milfel will sit once invited to do so.
(11:55:50 PM) Vargas: "I see that you have some fears our association with the Kervics, Faisal, and their effort to unearth the artifact that was entombed a ways from here. That's understandable. Until about a week ago, we were helping them. But Faisal is a very suspicious character, and we didn't trust him when he refused to tell us what he was looking for."
(11:57:08 PM) D_M_: Milfel listens. This openness is more to his tastes, given his situation,
(11:57:21 PM) D_M_: .
(11:58:22 PM) Solaire: <ibram> *grins at the part where they mention hanging Kervic off a ledge with his hand*
(11:58:55 PM) Vargas: "But after we learned what this place was, it confirmed our worst fears. My people know almost nothing of the Tauli. But I know enough to know that Faisal and his kind are playing with a fire they cannot dream of controlling."
(11:59:18 PM) D_M_: Do you share that full narrative, like Ibram is saying, V?
(11:59:25 PM) Vargas: (sure)
(12:01:52 AM) Vargas: (V will not mention certain things like where he hid the key, the Sigilite, nor the fact that he knows about the Riddle or the Sphere. Only stuff related to the tomb here)
(12:02:05 AM) D_M_: so assumed.
(12:02:11 AM) D_M_: "To openly defy the Kervics is greatly dangerous. You are either powerful or foolish. I do not know which is better. You know not of the ancient ones because we have worked so long to bury the memory of their sins."
(12:04:00 AM) Vargas: "Indeed. And for the most part, your order has done a fantastic job. Unfortunately the Kervics are very close, and they have a lot of resources invested in this hunt. You should know how humans are. Once we set our sights on something, we will never relent unless you can remove every hint of the prize for a couple generations. Then the prize becomes simple legend again."
(12:04:50 AM) Vargas: "Do you understand that idea?"
(12:05:57 AM) D_M_: "Of course. That is very like our philosophy. It is what we rely upon."
(12:07:17 AM) Vargas: "Good. Because it is very close to where our goals will align. But first I will tell you why my friends and I are intertwined with all this."
(12:08:03 AM) D_M_: He listens.
(12:09:12 AM) Vargas: "First, it is very important to the survival of my people that the Kervics do not acquire this power. Second, the Kervics anticipated the possibility I mean steal the artifact. So they've taken one of my allies hostage. And no matter if we returned the Key or not, they would still hunt us until the end of our days."
(12:11:29 AM) ***Vargas leans in. "The first point is immutable. I have it within my power to hide the Key for 1000 years. No mortal, no monster, no false god will ever find it. It will be out of reach."
(12:11:44 AM) Vargas: "The second point is where we need your help."
(12:12:52 AM) Vargas: "We must rescue our ally, and prevent the Kervics from hunting us. Furthermore, we must eliminate the Kervics who actually know the Key even exists. At that point, it can fade into obscurity. A mere folktale."
(12:13:27 AM) Vargas: "Will your Order help us rescue our friend, and kill King Kervic?"
(12:14:22 AM) D_M_: The elf stares at you for a long time.
(12:14:38 AM) D_M_: Finally he says, "You are serious."
(12:14:48 AM) Vargas: "Deadly serious."
(12:15:12 AM) D_M_: "They are powerful. They have mages of their own."
(12:16:14 AM) Vargas: "I know. It's a gamble. That's why I'm not going to do this alone. I need the help of the Magisters of Sil, and anyone else you can muster."
(12:17:00 AM) Vargas: "And, I must admit, I have a price for my assistance in this. It's not cheap. But for killing a King, and hiding the Key for a thousand years, it's more than fair."
(12:17:21 AM) D_M_: "And that is?"
(12:18:06 AM) ***Vargas reaches into his pack. "I have a list here. Are you trained in spellcraft? It is rather erudite."
(12:18:33 AM) D_M_: "No, sir. I know nothing of magics."
(12:19:06 AM) Vargas: "I will spare you the details then. Now, tell me, how can you help me make this happen? Will you?"
(12:19:25 AM) Solaire: <ibram> "Shit, killing a king?"
(12:19:51 AM) Vargas: "If we don't, they will hunt Acadia and Magnus once we are gone."
(12:20:40 AM) Solaire: <ibram> "Hmh."
(12:21:27 AM) D_M_: "I can only introduce you to... colleagues. What is your concern in Sil? i have family from there?"
(12:23:20 AM) Vargas: "If I am prepared, tomorrow I could take you to Sil myself in a few seconds. I've been there before. But it is the only elven capital I've been to... in a while. That's why I ask. If your colleagues know a better place to start, or to find the things in my price, then we can go there too."
(12:24:41 AM) ***Acadia has perked up a bit to the conversation, at the mention of her name.
(12:24:41 AM) Vargas: "If we need to go someplace else, I can take us there too. But I will need you to visualize it, describe it, and permit me to view it from your mind's eye. It's not totally reliable."
(12:25:18 AM) D_M_: The elf purses his lips. "For me to do this, it will mean you must show me more trust. I will tell you where to take me, and then you must let me go. And I can not guarantee that my comrades will meet you."
(12:26:58 AM) Vargas: "Okay. Let's assume that happens. What will you need to make the most compelling case to your comrades? What proof? My pictures of the glyphs of the Burning Maw?"
(12:28:52 AM) D_M_: "Perhaps. I do not know, but I will make what efforts I can."
(12:29:29 AM) Vargas: "Ibram, would you collect the badges? They belong to his comrades who all fell in the line of duty. They should be returned."
(12:33:12 AM) D_M_: All right, you can work out the details off camera. The point is, you have a solid lead.
(12:33:21 AM) D_M_: And I am entirely out of juice.
(12:33:21 AM) Vargas: (sleepy time?)
(12:34:23 AM) Vargas: Night night
(12:34:28 AM) Vargas left the room (quit: Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.90 [Firefox 19.0.2/20130307023931]).
(12:34:33 AM) Clockwork left the room (quit: Remote host closed the connection).
(12:35:21 AM) Solaire: oogh sleepy
(12:36:00 AM) D_M_: Yeah, time to call it.
(12:36:09 AM) D_M_: And boy, V was out in a hurry.
(12:36:35 AM) Serribon: noticed
(12:36:40 AM) You are now known as Rivet_
(12:37:22 AM) D_M_ is now known as D_M

31MAR13

Clockwork Rivet