- Full PC-build enemies
- Monsters advanced by class levels
- Environmental variables
- Videogame-style item circulation
- NPCs with entertainment value
- NPCs that are of similar levels of badassery as the party as allies, and higher levels as leaders. See Wellington and Sharpe’s sidekick. *Btw there should totally be a mechanic for keeping squad morale of the side you’re on up. Some kind of fighter ability with a charisma check for rallying troops modified by level.
- Two words: Fireball Arrow
- Morale mechanics
- Mounted foes
- Magic item re-attunement
Updating the game and character information to reflect that we’re using Pathfinder now, rather than 3.5e Core.SOLD!